Nice, a large hole in my back window

I've had an amp and a headunit taken before, so I know the feeling. Been a couple years since someone has went for my car though. According to MySpace he's only 17, hence the no violence. Jail sucks!

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

Yeah I've gotten the addresses of all Sweeneys located in Manvel, ND. So I'll be going by and checking out what vehicles are at these houses and go from there. Could be him, could not. He better hope it's not. There was two of them on the tape and they were big time amateurs.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

That is the down fall to car audio. Seems like everyone wants to get in your car and steal it. That is why I tend to things on a budget for the cars that sit outside. I remember a good 10 to 15 years ago when one of my mustangs got broken into. I had a $50.00 cd player in the dash and a carbon fiber nitrous bottle, bottle heater, and aluminum brackets in the hatch. If I were to guess I had somewhere between $400.00-500.00 in that part of the nitrous system. The assholes knocked out the trunk lock and went through the hatch to steal the radio. The nitrous system was left untouched. Fucking idiots.

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

some people are just stupid. why break some elses shit. i break my own.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

I've had an amp and a headunit taken before, so I know the feeling. Been a couple years since someone has went for my car though. According to MySpace he's only 17, hence the no violence. Jail sucks!

Hire Someone 15 or 16 years old to beat the shit out of him. If he really did it.

im not sayin that violence will fix it all but it could make him think about it twice next time

I caught a 18" Bass once, it was about 5lbs. Fried that biatch up, good eatin!!

i need to vent... the room after i fart.

nice lead on that kid bro.

i myself am looking into shatter guard for the windows!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I'd love to see the look on anybody's face if they broke my back window and saw what was behind it. :lol:

But yeah man, keep up on that shit and don't just let it slide. Fucker will keep doing it until he gets hammered.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/