Sonic Electronix

So today I went over to a pawn shop to try and get rid of my pyramid deck just to score some extra cash...He didnt want it hahaha...but anyway, something interesting caught my attention. I saw an RF 600/4 amp for sale there, the new model for significantly less than new...SIGNIFICANTLY. Now im not a fan of RF, but when I see a deal, its got my attention. think its a good idea to grab it up and re-sell it? would that be a sleezy move? I would test all connections (I still have no amps so all my wires for testing are all right there) cuz theres no way Im sellin anything that doesnt work 100% unless its very cleary stated to the buyer...so good idea or bad idea?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

keep it?...

I would but Im not lookin to run RF amps....

If you can really make a buck than do it. You can check sold prices on Ebay.

true man, thanks for the suggestion...I was checkin ebay this morning, and its still over 100 less than what theyre goin on ebay for...

I figure this way Ill be helpin someone out who wanted to run a new RF 4 channel but didnt want to spend close to 400 to get one.

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I'd jump all over it myself. GO FOR IT!

yeah man I think Im gonna do it....hook it up in my car for a couple days and make sure everything works fine. then Ill probably put it up for sale for around 235...

does it work?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

does it work?

haha im gonna hook it up in my car and wait a day or 2 to make sure nothin burns up or shorts out.

Nothing sleazy about it, I know a couple of people that make a pretty good living as resellers.

yeah, idk it just made it weird that its a pawn shop and Im not really used to getting/seeing decent stuff in them haha.

back in the day, I use to make a killing buying and selling stuff from pawn shops. Sometimes you can buy from one, and pawn the same item to another and make money in a few minutes.

As for amps, pawn shops normally check them pretty good to see if they work.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.