Second Skin Audio

f*ck it

i charge more and dont even post threads looking for designs and i have at least 5 or 10 a day to do

GL on your mission though

hell, when im too busy i direct people towards you, doest matter if ur an asshole as long as you know what ur doing

which u do

:clapping:

i charge $5-10 anyday everyday so i dont know how much of a deal this is tho, lol, hopefully u keep everything accurate with the extra work load

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I paid for one of those maybe 5 or 6 months ago. I never got it, maybe it was a bad time or something.

actually i did your box, i rmember it was for 4 subs if im thinking correctly, sent you a pm with the info and everything and never heard from you again

I also do designs with drawings, cut list, and full detail of box specs for customers. I charge anywhere from $15-$30 depending on the size of the enclosure and the amount of detail going into it.

I will say that my drawings aren't as good as Sam's or the others but what are you buying a drawing or a box that gets the fuck down? I do have a reputation of building and designing very very loud musical boxes so if you don't want something that's going to be your average run of the mill box hit me up.

I'm also the guy here on the forum that specializes in aeroported boxes. It is where I have a great deal more experience then what I believe the others to. I actually reccomend flared ported boxes to all my customers and I will do slot ported boxes but I just know that an aero has so much more potential.

All of the guys listed do good work from what I've seen, but if anyone wants a serious ground pounder design for their ride I'd say that I'm qualified to do that for you.

Edited by Nightshade

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz