Sonic Electronix

so when at idle my volt meter reads 14.6-14.7. When i listen to music it fluctuates between 14.2-14.7. ive read on here that voltage drops are bad but do i have anything to really worry about? i already did the big 3 upgrade in 0 gauge. and is there anything i can do to help keep my volts up?

Dc level 4 18

ported box 6 cubes tuned to 34 htz

1.5 cubic ft. port area

Big 3 done on 0 gauge

knukonceptz wiring throughout

kinetik in back

AQ 2200d

header.jpg

Dude thats like good you have nothing to worry about it...

now if say your volatage drop is like 11 or 10s THEN you have a problem

Anything between 12 to 14 is good i say 12 cause amps can still function at that voltage

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Dude thats like good you have nothing to worry about it...

now if say your volatage drop is like 11 or 10s THEN you have a problem

Anything between 12 to 14 is good i say 12 cause amps can still function at that voltage

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Personally I feel that anything above the floating voltage of your batteries is fine. Most batteries float between 12.6-13.1, and anything above that floating voltage is running off alternator power. Once you start draining your batteries you have to hope for long enough pauses in the song for things to charge up, or turn things down for a while.

Anything above 14v is great imo.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived