Sonic Electronix

Customspeakerpods.com .... anyone have these installed?

about time someone came out with aftermarket kick panels for chrysler 300s!!!!

:clapping:

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

OK, pics are uploaded to my build thread, which can be viewed here--------------------->>> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...6218&st=220

These suckers went in without fault. Straight forward install, and should look and perform fantastic when all my speakers get here. I'm just lazy, and didnt want to upload the pics twice, so there all in my build thread which is linked above.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

• 1 year later...

So any news on this? I was looking at their site but it's hard to find feed back on em.

2002 Suburban on 24s

(2) RF 2500bdcp's

(1) DC Power 270xp alt (for system only)

(4) Kinetik Racing KR3112 batteries

(1) JL Audio A4300

(1) Focal K1 component sets (rears)

(1) Q Logic kick panel 6 1/2" pods

(4) Eminence 6 1/2's speakers (fronts)

(6) Selenium Super Tweeters

(2) Sundown Audio Nightshade hybrid 18s

Ive had these installed for a while now, and love them... You can finish them anyway you want, and very simple to install.... What else would you like to know about them

Ive had these installed for a while now, and love them... You can finish them anyway you want, and very simple to install.... What else would you like to know about them

Did you have any flex issues when fully powered (even with the deadener)?... I checked your build log and wasn't able to find any youtube link to see/hear em in action (sweet build btw trink40.gif)

2002 Suburban on 24s

(2) RF 2500bdcp's

(1) DC Power 270xp alt (for system only)

(4) Kinetik Racing KR3112 batteries

(1) JL Audio A4300

(1) Focal K1 component sets (rears)

(1) Q Logic kick panel 6 1/2" pods

(4) Eminence 6 1/2's speakers (fronts)

(6) Selenium Super Tweeters

(2) Sundown Audio Nightshade hybrid 18s

Did you have any flex issues when fully powered (even with the deadener)?... I checked your build log and wasn't able to find any youtube link to see/hear em in action (sweet build btw trink40.gif)

nope, not at all. I fiberglassed them in on the back side of the door panel, so more or less, there a permenent fixure of the door now... No flex what so ever

Archived