Anyone declare bankruptcy recently?

Anyone here declare bankruptcy recently? Looking to see what are some of my first steps I need to consider here? I own 15,000$ and just cant seem to catch up EVER. I just paid chase bank a 1500$ payment (what was left over from my massive paycheck from working over the holidays) and still I own 11K with them, just seems like e end will not come soon, or for that matter even later! Really thinking this is the only way I can get ahead but suffer from SHIT ASS CREDIT for 7 years....... Never in my life did I ever have bad credit, I bought my investment house in 06 with a 800+score, and I've always worked HARD, but the last 2 years turned me WAY UPSIDE DOWN, and I am not embarrest to admit it either, I know im not alone here. That 1500$ payment to chase, WAS going to go to AQ for my 4 18"s but really....................if I did that then my head would be way up my ass..........

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

get a lawyer!

thats what my perants did and the lawyer did all the rest!

Vehicle: 2003 Lincoln Navigator

Exterior:Custome Air bags, Chrome Grill, 8000K Hid Low & Fogs, 24in rims,Corsa dB Performance Exhaust

Amplifiers:Kicker Kx2500.1, MA Audio M700XE

Batteries: 1 Kinetic Hc2400 Battery

Electrical: STOCK Charging System! Tsunami 40farad Capacitor,

Enclosure: 8 ft³ tuned to 45Hz Interchangeable Ports(34Hz)

Headunit: STOCK! (DVD,CD,Navigation), AudioControl LC6i, AudioControl Epicenter

Mids/Highs: (4)Sets Of Focal Access Component 690 CA1, 2) Sets Of Infinity Reference Tweeter

Subwoofers: 2) 15 Power Acoustik Mofo

Wire: Multiple Runs Of 1/0 Gauge Streetwire Cable

Video: http://www.youtube.com/2treo15

We've been trying to catch up for about 10 years now. We'll finally get the last credit card paid off here in a few months. It sucks because it always seemed like we'd start to get ahead, then something would happen and put us two steps behind.

Not sure about the bankruptcy. My wife had a friend in high school who's parents would declare almost every year, it seemed. But that was 12+ years ago.

We've been trying to catch up for about 10 years now. We'll finally get the last credit card paid off here in a few months. It sucks because it always seemed like we'd start to get ahead, then something would happen and put us two steps behind.

Not sure about the bankruptcy. My wife had a friend in high school who's parents would declare almost every year, it seemed. But that was 12+ years ago.

Exactly. My mothers 04 ford van needed 700$ worth of fixing in the last 1 week, so I paid for that, which DRAINED me for my bills this month. It seems when ever I have a LITTLE pillow in my bank account, the fucking shit hits the fan

I wouldnt declare bankruptcy but work with one of those agencies that helps you catch up. You aren't the only person that has had that happen to them.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nope. I pay my bills.

Some free shit would be nice though. Maybe I'll charge a bunch up and declare it.

Wow, and u assume I dont..............No need for worthless dumb shit comments in my thread......... have nothing helpful to say, say out.

I wouldnt declare bankruptcy but work with one of those agencies that helps you catch up. You aren't the only person that has had that happen to them.

Good point. I will start calling around to some of these "HELPING" agencies. That might be the better option then full blown bankruptcy.

your credit will be thrashed if you declare. it wont fair too hot if you use the agency but its better than having a bankruptcy showing for seven yrs. maybe do a debt consolidation loan? whats the total debt

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nope. I pay my bills.

Some free shit would be nice though. Maybe I'll charge a bunch up and declare it.

:rofl:

In my opinion, try talking to a debt consolidation agency first. You really dont want to ruin your credit, it will mess you up in the long run, not being able to get credit for anything. If the debt consolidation doesnt help, then you can look at other options.

:)

Exactly. My mothers 04 ford van needed 700$ worth of fixing in the last 1 week, so I paid for that, which DRAINED me for my bills this month. It seems when ever I have a LITTLE pillow in my bank account, the fucking shit hits the fan

i would consider to stay away from bankruptcy at all cost to you. you can pay it off, not next week but it can be done. but once you have them payed off, you need to throw them out. if you cant pay for anything cash at hand then that means you cant afford it. its that simple. onlything i see that can be different is getting a house and getting a car to start out on. other then that, dont buy it if the money is not there

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars