Carl Casper Car Show In Louisville, KY

FosgateF150

Damn if it wasnt five hours away, and i wont have my rebuild done yet. if i had another week i could make it down for sure but i get taxs/play money back the 12th than i gotta order my shit.. wait for it to get here... rip out old... build the new

lol Im doing the same. New car, different box, etc. So this weekend and next will be a rush to finish everything and do some testing.

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

I was going to throw my car in the show with my friends cars, but I don't like leaving my car alone overnight..

So I will be competing again, as I did last year.

I was 1 of 2, convertibles -

I had a 10" Fi BL, on 1600 watts, Cheap 4ga wire . did a 135.6 --- but have done 136.7 in better weather.

So now I have everything totally different, and some tricks up my sleeve and should kick some ass in a convertible, lol

-

On a side note, To who ever goes I could use some help on bracing my trunk and keeping my top pushed down.

I've been seeing your car at Lowes a lot, lately. I'm back to working there part time.

1992 GMC Sonoma

2008 MECA S1 Champ, 2010 MECA S2 Champ

I've been seeing your car at Lowes a lot, lately. I'm back to working there part time.

lol im there alot, I had to buy a air purifier and take it back the other day- broke,

Iv never seen ya there, what dept?

I'll be there again, I may build one more box maybe for casper, or just re do mine so I can use a bigger port. idk yet cause its loud now, and i hate to mess with a good thing.

I totally forgot about my fusing in the back, I just got my 0g, and need a fuse holder and a handful of fuses to see how low I can go.

i may take my bagged neon I have, and strip the eclipse out and throw it in the neon just for the show, cause its a hardtop. idk yet..

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

Ben H do you have hids on you truck cause if so i seen your truck the other day in jeff that or there is a truck that looks just like yours

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

lol im there alot, I had to buy a air purifier and take it back the other day- broke,

Iv never seen ya there, what dept?

I'll be there again, I may build one more box maybe for casper, or just re do mine so I can use a bigger port. idk yet cause its loud now, and i hate to mess with a good thing.

I totally forgot about my fusing in the back, I just got my 0g, and need a fuse holder and a handful of fuses to see how low I can go.

i may take my bagged neon I have, and strip the eclipse out and throw it in the neon just for the show, cause its a hardtop. idk yet..

I work in the receiving department from 6-10.

You won't see my truck in the parking lot though, I don't drive it daily anymore.

1992 GMC Sonoma

2008 MECA S1 Champ, 2010 MECA S2 Champ

• 2 weeks later...

im not gonna be able to make it. waay too much work for me to do this weekend.

take lots of pics and vids guys

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

gotta be sneaky about it jeff....they dont like it too much...but i was drunk as shit a couple of years ago...and probably will be this year too

i will be there saturday...

Yea i will keep it on the dl...what time you goin sat

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Archived