Hmmmm ever get that feeling when slamming.... Damn that hurts .

Well Just curious as to what the answer to my next question is . opinions are the only things that matter here .

so your driving down the road slamming your shit and all of a sudden damn you cant see straight your eyes are actually moving up and down and you cant breathe.

so what would you think ? what kind of numbers you think your throwing up ? now remember this has nothing to do with whats in the car what type of car its strictly based on the info i just told you.

and just curious has to what people would come up with under the scenario I just gave you !

its all for fun .... no retarded ass posts please!

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

idk anywhere between a 145+ depending on how high your tuned to? i use to play high notes and my nose would itch and my eyes would be blurry, but when i would play lows, my car would be gettin torn apart from the flex inside/out

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

idk anywhere between a 145+ depending on how high your tuned to? i use to play high notes and my nose would itch and my eyes would be blurry, but when i would play lows, my car would be gettin torn apart from the flex inside/out

i agree! hell i had 2-12's sealed that did all of the above and my back seat passenger was hangin out the window to catch his breath! never knew what it was doin # wise.....

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Guest BlueberrySPL

i have 3 12s and when iam really bumpin the back of my tounge tingles and I feel like my head is swollen.lol Fuckin weird.

u think your tougue tickles now, u shoudl download some decaf or bigpimpin slaps, your tongue will be bouncin lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I managed that and then some lol

In my 86 S-dime, half of the bed was 'walled' into the cab. Essentially a fullsize extended cab. I ran 1 15" L7 power mounted only running 360RMS, peaking at 44Hz. port was against the 'wall', behind the woofer firing upwards. box was centered in truck. amazingly I was louder than a dude with 4 12 JL woofers in a 2 door blazer lol

Don't mind the Sony Xploded's in the boxs lol they were temp.

0428091805.jpg

Derp.

seeing as i've been in multiple high 50s daily music vehicles that were no problem for me to be in, id say it would take a 165 or so on daily tunes with music to start affecting me.

it's really relaxing and stress relieving to me though, so i have no problems with it. yet another DB or two might do it, who knows till i get the chance

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

All depends on the tuning... Same as navi said notes from high 30s - high 40s make my nose itch and vision blur a bit but since my box is tuned to 31 lows just flex shit

Sat in a blazer before that did 58-59 on the meter not 10 minutes earlier but it was tuned high so it didnt have any affect on me..

Now Joe's (00sdime00) dime back in the day when he had BTLs and T4ks just about ripped my fuckin head off cuz it hit the lows at such high numbers, was like a hurricane in that bitch.. and that was when one BTL was blown...

A lot of things come into play

Edited by 95_1500

• 2 months later...