How legit is this??

Toady

whats the big deal? 147.4 for 4 12" subs off a 4000.1 in a gutted out little car isnt that good of a score. especialy since he was probably on peak hold so it only touched that number. average is probably 146.x.

I Never said it was a big deal, my point is that people say sony xplod's suck and cannot get loud, and all im saying is that for under 200 he's doing something right

I Never said it was a big deal, my point is that people say sony xplod's suck and cannot get loud, and all im saying is that for under 200 he's doing something right

the amp most likely costed more than the subs themselves...

whats the big deal? 147.4 for 4 12" subs off a 4000.1 in a gutted out little car isnt that good of a score. especialy since he was probably on peak hold so it only touched that number. average is probably 146.x.

agree.. it's not that great.. im sure you could get them louder.. i did 147.3 with 2 12s on 2kw

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

• 2 weeks later...
the amp most likely costed more than the subs themselves...

it was done with an RF t4000.1 ya those are pretty pricy, but i checked that kids other vids he knows what he is doin

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.