For Sale Ss3-4 Astro Van 165.1 Db At 06 Wf

Im selling my 1988 Astro Van, It has a stock 12 volt altenator and a 18 volt 300 amp iraggi alt, 2 runs of 0 awg running to the back, 12 or 16 Trojan batterys, (18 volt set up) full birtch wall alot of it!!! very thick, no flexing. 4 mt 18s(can be without if you already have woofers) front is dynamatted, has 17 inch rims and new tires, front left keeps going low though. Zenon body kit and load helper springs in the rear. clear lights front and rear, new rear door seals, 2 newer front bucket seats. lots of 0 awg wiring in the rear, van had 32 batterys and 8 hifonics goliaths in it. Also has cheezy podium, set up for SS3-4 it did a 165.1 at finals but with more battery power could have been alot louder, my voltage was dropping from 17.7 to the 11s. it was the 2nd loudest SS3-4 van at world finals but I finished 3rd from not paying attition and qualifing low. The van runs good, it has nevder broke down on me, steering is a little sloppy, it feels like a 88 astro :) pm me any offers.

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

just curious what price range your selling at? and pics..

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

lol.. nm

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i want to build a bass race so if it dosent sell i will just change the baffle but This van is really loud so i would like to sell it for someone else to use and start over with a new van, either way :)

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

man that port is big enough for me to walk into it?

Edited by white_boi_audio

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

i want to build a bass race so if it dosent sell i will just change the baffle but This van is really loud so i would like to sell it for someone else to use and start over with a new van, either way :)

Bass race the van as it is :D

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png