skinneyfinney17 Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 i was wondering if any body knew the specs for the mid and tweeter of the ascendant audio component set? also is the mid 4ohm? CB7 wit bang
newls1 Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 where the hell did you find these? I cant seem to even find pics of them? I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
skinneyfinney17 Posted January 25, 2010 Author Report Posted January 25, 2010 where the hell did you find these? I cant seem to even find pics of them? i saw them in this thread a while ago i heard that they are badass especially if your going active http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;hl=ascendant audio mids&st=0 CB7 wit bang
skinneyfinney17 Posted January 25, 2010 Author Report Posted January 25, 2010 i saw them in this thread a while ago i heard that they are badass especially if your going activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;hl=ascendant audio mids&st=0 bump CB7 wit bang
DCmagnum Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 i was wondering if any body knew the specs for the mid and tweeter of the ascendant audio component set?also is the mid 4ohm? the mids and tweets are 4ohm and 100watts rms. im ordering 4 sets this week ="Impact"] pioneer 4200 dvd 4 sets aa carbon mids 2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters rockford power t400.4 rockford power 4inch DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2) 2 DC XL 15s The artist formally known as willie3719
skinneyfinney17 Posted February 16, 2010 Author Report Posted February 16, 2010 the mids and tweets are 4ohm and 100watts rms. im ordering 4 sets this week how much are they? CB7 wit bang
bkolfo4 Posted February 16, 2010 Report Posted February 16, 2010 Wish I could get Scott to find the specs for me. Need to bug him some more. I have a lot of people ask, but all I know is they are LOUD and sound great. I posted the old crossover schematic on *** with a Parts Express parts list for anyone that wants to run these using passive XOs. Here is a short video of my van doors playing from ~80 ft away. There are more videos there, but the camea does not liek it when the music gets too loud. Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
djfdogg Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 Wish I could get Scott to find the specs for me. Need to bug him some more. I have a lot of people ask, but all I know is they are LOUD and sound great. I posted the old crossover schematic on *** with a Parts Express parts list for anyone that wants to run these using passive XOs. Here is a short video of my van doors playing from ~80 ft away. There are more videos there, but the camea does not liek it when the music gets too loud. I just picked up a pair of these today! Scott hooked me up. Then I gave him a demo. here check it out!
killallblue Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 I love my aa mids they tak every thing like a champ and I only runing 100 watts to each one
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.