Sundown Audio

Team Sundown / Nemesis Blown Windshield

Are you freakin SERIOUS! I dont even think competitors should show if Sundown/Nemesis is bring MORE cars like flipsid and DJs ride. Any more and the show will be shut down due to excessive bass abuse!

Oh, this is not all. There will be some surprises in store coming in 2010!!

TeamNemesis-3.gif

I was there 2 weeks ago when he burped it for the 1st time on the meter. It was brutal then and it wont even close to being sealed off. I wish i coulda been there to see it when it happened. Im so ready for my system to be done and SBN to get here.

It was spectacular! I get the first listen, when the new windsheild is installed!

TeamNemesis-3.gif

It was spectacular! I get the first listen, when the new windsheild is installed!

Heck no, when he gets the new windshield in, ill be there especially if its on a saturday. :) I cant let you have all the fun.

2000 White Ford Ranger

5" RCD lift

33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZs on 16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic 2s

Euro Altezza tail lights

5% window tint

Clarion Indash

4 Q Power 15s

1 Sundown 2000

1 DC power 300 amp alt(on the way)-soon to be 2

2 powermaster d925s batteries

Second Skin Deadener

Highs/mids amp-Crossfire 404

Door speakers-2 5x7 mb quarts and 1 5 1/4" black max up front, stock 5x7s in the rear

Soon to Come:

Lots of SA-8s

2 Sundown saz 3500s(possible 4500s)

5-7 d3100 batteries

custom clamshell

BNC 8s for mids

undecided tweeters

teamnemesissundown.jpg

Yep..it is some shit when you see glass flying at you...i wish we had the first burp on video so you all could see me running the hell out of my blazer when the glass started to hit me in the face!!!:)

94 Blazer 4th order 6 NS 15s 3 NS1s 21 XS Power Batteries 3 Mechman SMD350s 1 Mechman 2703rd place at SBN 2010,2011,2012 5 woofers+

2nd place 5 woofers+ SBN 2013

This was not DJ's truck. If you notice, DJ said it was burped at 50hz. DJ's is in the 30's. Let me just say, when this thing gets dialed in: there is going to be some unhappy people!

Yeah I knew it wasn't DJ's truck from the video. You can see it's an suv near the end when he's on the phone. Since I don't honestly know who's it is I just asked DJ why he did it since he's the team captain. He seemed like the most logical one to blame since he's the one that pushes all the Nemesis guys to the limit. Then you have Brandon who breaks everything he gets his hands on and I figured he may have had a hand in it as well. He's always trying to get me to break my own shit so I don't know why it would be any different with anyone else :)

Also Steve I think you should keep the no wall setup in your Jimmy. Yes it would no doubt be louder if you went with a 4th order in a wall, but you are very loud with the little amount of equiptment that you are running and I know that you can get it much louder with more testing, Nightshade V2's, more power, and maybe even a new box. Don't wall it yet, it's got more in it for sure!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Yep..it is some shit when you see glass flying at you...i wish we had the first burp on video so you all could see me running the hell out of my blazer when the glass started to hit me in the face!!!:)

Haha yeah that would have been some funny shit! Thats ok if it broke one it WILL break another. Just make sure to keep the vids rolling at all times :good:

I have some speakers.

I have some amps.

All Sundown!

Any questions?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid

dont think a new windsheild is going to help going to have to get thick plexi and double panel it this is a extreme vehicle

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

This is not a extreme vehicle ...its a daily driver ..no need for plexi..

yeah a daily window buster lol

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link