Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

i want that dog  :ph34r: what kind is it?

He's my rottie and no you can't have him but you can have his dog food bill.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

It defintey look like a Alpine IVA-D310

Nope I went with the IVA D901. Was a little hard to find but deffently worth the look. The 310 is nice but I'm not a fan of people touching the screen.

I added a Sirius tuner to it and an Ipod adapter, soon to come is the 6 disc DVD changer and a 6 Disc CD/MP3 changer along with 2 headrest monitors.

Oh and I have an old school Alpine VCR and TV Tuner to add.

And you can't forget the PS2.

Then comes the beat.......

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

no no no im sorry you dont understand let me be more clear you dont have a choice i AM taking him  :ninja:

rottweilers and dobermans are my two favorite dogs  :D

sweet setup...but on a stock alt?? how the hell are you pullin that one off!

Stock alt pulls 140 for them oil burners and i just happen to know a guy that put the wrong one on my V10 :ohmy:

no no no im sorry you dont understand let me be more clear you dont have a choice i AM taking him  :ninja:

rottweilers and dobermans are my two favorite dogs  :D

Mines like his owner, old, lazy, and grumpy

Love your last steup

Thanks!

Bigger and better is on the way. Got to wait until after CES to see  :construction:

shit the rot is even reading the manual? lol but hey it took me a while looking for that wire but i finally found it along with its black counterpart

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived