Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

shit the rot is even reading the manual? lol but hey it took me a while looking for that wire but i finally found it along with its black counterpart

Yeah somebodys got to read the directions

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah mostly putting what I get on the shelf for now. waiting for a better day to get back out there and get to work again. Ordered a DVD changer, 2 headrest moniters, looking to rebuild the sub box, still waiting on amps, and not sure whats with the subs yet. I might change some things up a bit if I can. Then rebuild/fix/replace all the little parts that broke from the past year. Oh yeah still deal with the ins. company from when it was broken into. :angry03:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

are you ready for autorama?

HELL NO!!!. But I work like a total crack head tweaker just before the show.  I can build the box, load the subs and install all the amps in a weekend if need be. might get a coat of paint or 2 in there too

same here finally sold all my last years setup and after i finish a couple of side jobs, probably around feb 6th or 7th then i will start to put in my new stuff in my truck. I'm doing only bassrace this year

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Yeah mostly putting what I get on the shelf for now. waiting for a better day to get back out there and get to work again. Ordered a DVD changer, 2 headrest moniters, looking to rebuild the sub box, still waiting on amps, and not sure whats with the subs yet. I might change some things up a bit if I can. Then rebuild/fix/replace all the little parts that broke from the past year. Oh yeah still deal with the ins. company from when it was broken into. :angry03:

nice where do you plan to install the dvd changer?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

nice where do you plan to install the dvd changer?

Not sure yet. still got to find room for that and the CD Changer, an Old skool Alpine vcr,and PS2.

Archived