Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

progress is lookin great as always, and holy shit @ 12 d3100's.

i must ask, where did you get this?

Posted Image

and where do you get the threaded rivets? those are the best idea ive ever seen for bolting stuff down.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

progress is lookin great as always, and holy shit @ 12 d3100's.

i must ask, where did you get this?

Posted Image

and where do you get the threaded rivets? those are the best idea ive ever seen for bolting stuff down.

Ebay is muh friend. Look around, there is a few people selling these for a better price. this was the 1st link I saw.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ATO-ATC-12-...essoriesQ5fGear

The rivet gun and rivets were bought locally.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

id love to help too

maybe one of these days when I have some real work to do i will invite peeps over to watch / help.

Right now it's a bunch of me sitting in the garage drinking beer thinking about working on it :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Ebay is muh friend. Look around, there is a few people selling these for a better price. this was the 1st link I saw.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ATO-ATC-12-...essoriesQ5fGear

The rivet gun and rivets were bought locally.

Where locally :spiteful:

maybe one of these days when I have some real work to do i will invite peeps over to watch / help.

Right now it's a bunch of me sitting in the garage drinking beer thinking about working on it :D

Quit thinking about it and start working on it

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Where locally :spiteful:

Quit thinking about it and start working on it

U-Neac fasteners off 14th ave and power-inn

im always up for sitting round, drinking beer and thinking about doing shit...

10 hours of build work = 2 hours sitting round talking bout shit + 1 hours of breaks + 2 hours of drinking + 1 hour getting shit + 4 hours of real work

ha ha...sometimes atleast

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Worked in between the rain drops

Posted Image

Here is what we were working with. At least they tried :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived