Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

lol i see the ruler

let me guess iasca????? you doing a log book?

looks like a fun day wiring is my specialty

You know I am :D

Tough part will be deciding what pictures to use for the book. I have a ton more then I posted because for the most part, this is the boring part of the build for the masses.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Tough part will be deciding what pictures to use for the book. I have a ton more then I posted because for the most part, this is the boring part of the build for the masses.

wow with all them processor and accessories its gonna be a big book plus all the dat 2500's and subs bet its the biggest system in ANY iasca event good chit

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Personally the wiring is just as important as the outside finish, Ex 98hoe... Being able to see how others route wires gives me ideas on how to do it in future projects, specifically the zip-tie sticky mounts or that floor cover over half of the wiring.

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

wow with all them processor and accessories its gonna be a big book plus all the dat 2500's and subs bet its the biggest system in ANY iasca event good chit

Yeah it's going to be one hell of a book. Then being in Expert class from the get go means I have some real serious work ahead of me

Personally the wiring is just as important as the outside finish, Ex 98hoe... Being able to see how others route wires gives me ideas on how to do it in future projects, specifically the zip-tie sticky mounts or that floor cover over half of the wiring.

For sure. Having everything in it's place makes it real nice to finish everything off.

insanely neat wiring job Bill :good:

how do you like the H701?

I was thinking of getting one I'm not to impressed with my head unit and was wondering if it would make it sound any better.

The 701 is a kick ass unit. 2 should be better right? :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I didn't much done today, but accomplished a lot

004-7.jpg

005-6.jpg

006-6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few things done this week. I wasn't looking to do the battery swap up front, but once again Optima has let me down. I swear they are the worst batteries I have ever spent money on. When they die, they are dead.

The other great thing this week was that the memory camera took a dump so all the pics I had for y'all were for not. Oh well, here's a few of the after part. :D

I still have to fab up some tiedowns for the new batteries. I had to drop a good inch to get clearance. I think it's about as big as I can go up front :D

027-1.jpg

012-3.jpg

028-1.jpg

029-2.jpg

031-2.jpg

Oh yeah, I have some door panels in progress.

284.jpg

283.jpg

Archived