Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

and are those normal LED's or are they super brights?

LED's ain't bright enough for ya boy?

wtf are super brights lol HID's for your interior?

anyways looking good Bill :good:

I do love that black foil :wub:

and it looked nice in the X

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

bill great work when do i get to visit u mostly mel :give_rose: and see this build man...

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

by the looks of the pics it looks like your son helps you like i help my dad.

Dad: "Okay. this is what i want done now do it while i sit on my ass and watch." :lol:

Of course thats how it works. With the occasional go get me a cold beer while your at it.

and are those normal LED's or are they super brights?

They are the regular leds.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

LED's ain't bright enough for ya boy?

wtf are super brights lol HID's for your interior?

anyways looking good Bill :good:

I do love that black foil :wub:

and it looked nice in the X

yeah actually that would be pretty sweet to have as interior lights so you can see any and everything

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

a what truck?... lol.

oh well, im gunna be payin rusty for a while for my new setup :D^_^ .

I haven't even asked for a total from Rusty yet.

I still have to get all the power wire, connectors, accessories, and fuse holders to get going on the battery racks. Then it's a trip down to DC power for Rob to work his magic under the hood.

Hell by then, it will be spring and will just be getting warm enough to start glassing :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Santa was nice this year and left a kickass Miller 180 under the tree :D

Archived