Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

Yeah that was me with the 6 12's. I looked high and low for these PBX 12's I bought what was left through a Dist. Powerbass retooled for the new 06 subs and I wanted to stay with the old ones because I can recone with other makers if need be. I got a killer deal to clean out what was left.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

All the buzz about the 3xl's is that they won't hold a candle to the old stuff. It looks badass but I didn't wanna load up with 16 subs without knowing what they can really do. I've seen first hand what the PBX's will do. They will change out with DD, RE Atomics, treos and Audiopipe. Cost wise it was the best choice. If I knew more about what softparts work well in SPL I might try to put together a hybried sub But I haven't even tried to recone yet and I hope not to

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I guess with a big system comes with big risks,

1 of my power wire clamps came loose and my power wire came in contact with the exhaust system and caught the outer jacket on fire.

Posted Image

it ended up shorting out all my batteries ( yes, I know I should of had fuses on them ) burning a good section of the rear axle, gas tank, fuel line, Brake line, and emergency brake cable.

Once it caught fire the outer jacket wouldn't go out so I had to get under there and cut everything loose.

So the good news is that everyone is ok, A little blisters here and there and the truck is in pretty good shape but I'll be out from competition or going to shows for awhile. just added some baby mama drama to the week so it looks like I won't be going to finals this year either.

Damn bro i dont know what to say......sorry that shit happened.  Makes me feel less like a sissy for dropping a 300amp fuse on every single battery i have. :P Now FOR SURE they will always be there.  No chances here, a daily driver should ALWAYS be fused up.....

good luck gettin it all straightend out man!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Thanks Guys!Feel like a fool rolling around like that  :-[ So It's gonna be all fused up from here on out. I'm just glad mama wasn't by herself cause it would of been some different pictures to post up.Anyway looks good to be gettin it back on the beat again. I'm getting new wire this week. I'm looking around for some deals on ANL fuse holders and fuses so if anyone knows where I can get the hook up, hit me up.I'm gonna run everything in conduit to keep it tucked away. Work has got me the hook up on that but they don't know it yet ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived