Sonic Electronix

what do you guys think about this

how do you even pay for gas with no job? i remember when i got my first system it took me 4 mounts to get the amp after i had my subs . and the only reason i got it was because i found a job and i got my head unit for free from a friend, but my stuff was some kicker comps on a 400rms amp. you are trying to get on another level before u are ready. don't expect to get ur amp anytime soon. without a job money takes time. also with your 350 dollar amp you need like a 300 dollar alt and 200 in battery's so without a job you aint guna have ur system no time soon

He said in another thread he can't go check out shops because his dad has to drive him b/c he has no license...yet he's trying to buy audio equipment with no job and no DL to even drive legally.

How bout this, stop thinking about audio and focus on more important things in life like achieving a job AND your license

Also, learn how to post edit and quit quoting yourself, you look like an idiot...I'm just sayin though

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

:ban: :ban: x2 well you ask for input and the experiance. and this forum gives it to you,and from what i read you keep shitting on their input and advice.if thats the case why keep asking,I also seen someone gave you a list of amps and that didnt work either.Is there something special you want besides what you asked..put speakers in the grill to, they will love those.ha ha ftmfw

Well, I have 2 new 2010 Hifonics Brutus BXi1210D amplifiers in the FS section. Strapped, they will make 2400 watts RMS into 2 ohms and are only $185 shipped for each one.

Buy your sub, if you want. We will help you with the box. The car is up to you!

Good Luck.

wtf man. u want a head unit. u want an amp. u want a sub....

and u have no money for it. just buy a lower power sub. buy a lower power amp. then u can buy a decent head unit and maybe even some mids and highs because with a loud sub like that your front stage is going to sound like shit in comparison.

yup, I finally got me front stage partially upgraded and as much as it is better, I still need the full planned power to make up for the amount of bass I now have :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Not this guy again. How the hell you gonna buy a sub with no amp, no HU, no electrical upgrades, NO CAR, no MONEY, NO JOB? Just get the AP3000 since you can wire to 2 ohms. Oh yeah, this song is for you OP:

BTW, refer to sig. kthxbai.

Ironic... I said it was a 16 year old dreaming aloud, and lo and behold, a few posts later it emerges that HE'S ONLY 16.

No job, no money, D R E A M E R.

That said, a friend of mine was doing 150's when he was 16 in a car he didn't even know how to drive.

So it's not impossible... but he didn't spend all day posting fantasies on the internet.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Archived