Percy Posted January 30, 2010 Report Posted January 30, 2010 http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/emd/1577463872.html
loganberry Posted January 30, 2010 Report Posted January 30, 2010 talk about cl win! My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
joni13 Posted January 30, 2010 Report Posted January 30, 2010 lmfao that is great haha RIP The 03 prix! New Ride 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed) 2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed) 1 DC PAI-120.4
Percy Posted January 30, 2010 Author Report Posted January 30, 2010 lets all call that number and act interested hahaha
knowledge Posted January 30, 2010 Report Posted January 30, 2010 too funny had me rolling for a while! but for real i been looking for one of them for a long time, yah think he will take trades. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Percy Posted January 30, 2010 Author Report Posted January 30, 2010 too funnyhad me rolling for a while! but for real i been looking for one of them for a long time, yah think he will take trades.
fatnlowtahoe504 Posted February 4, 2010 Report Posted February 4, 2010 damn it was flagged, what was it???
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.