call viper and ask wut it is up

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

We have doublechecked install. All wires soldered and insulated. Even insulated the fuses to prevent any type of arc and to secure them in. The problem is the 2 way feature only. This is a common problem with these alarms but the common fixes arent working. I am going to assume that the problem is the actual remote. The 1 way is perfect and this alarm is great as a 1 way except the annoying communication failure it sends back.

if the other remote works you have eihter a bad brain or a bad keypad. you can rule the antenna out because the other keypad works.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Easy Fix. TAKE IT BACK!

Well thats lookin like what I am gonna have to do. I ordered it online and I have an extended 2 year warranty also. But the selle should handle this. I would just yank it out but I am in the middle of a system install and dont feel much like getting everything jacked. I have contacted DEI and the seller too. Just waiting for replys from both. I still havent left feedback for this either so he had better make good.

Truck 1 96 Silverado Ext cab

4 JL w6v2 12"s

2 JL 1000/1's

2 sets of JL XR components

RF 4 Chan

Blowthrough

141.5 @ DB drag street max 3-4

148.8 outlaw.

Truck 2 silverado 2500HD Ext Cab- Building this truck now

4 RE SE 10"

JBL BPX 2200.1

Soundstream 4 chan

JL XR comp

RF 3 ways

Subs under rear bench lifted 4"

Well thats lookin like what I am gonna have to do. I ordered it online and I have an extended 2 year warranty also. But the selle should handle this. I would just yank it out but I am in the middle of a system install and dont feel much like getting everything jacked. I have contacted DEI and the seller too. Just waiting for replys from both. I still havent left feedback for this either so he had better make good.

too bad our viper units have a lifetime warranty.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Replaced the $5 bats and no luck. I might need to try pulling the 15amp fuse since I changed the bat. But just changing still no luck. I contacted th seller and he still hasnt replied. I guess I will need to wait til tom sometime.

4 JL w6v2 12"s

2 JL 1000/1's

RF 4 Chan

Blowthrough

148.8 outlaw.

4 RE SE 10"

JBL BPX 2200.1

Soundstream 4 chan

JL XR comp

RF 3 ways

We have doublechecked install. All wires soldered and insulated. Even insulated the fuses to prevent any type of arc and to secure them in. The problem is the 2 way feature only. This is a common problem with these alarms but the common fixes arent working. I am going to assume that the problem is the actual remote. The 1 way is perfect and this alarm is great as a 1 way except the annoying communication failure it sends back.

What's the date code on the back of the brain? should be a number then a letter. And is it the right antenna? I've seen some crazy shit come in our directed orders lately... like a shit load of 5701s that had a light gray antenna... with no ok sticker or anything on them. None of them worked...

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

What's the date code on the back of the brain? should be a number then a letter. And is it the right antenna? I've seen some crazy shit come in our directed orders lately... like a shit load of 5701s that had a light gray antenna... with no ok sticker or anything on them. None of them worked...

sadly there isnt a date on the brain. The sticker is gone which was pretty odd. I tried another 2 way antenna and cable and still no luck. It was the black antenna with like 6 wires plugging into it and 3 plugs in the brain. 1 pink wire 1 grey and the rest were together in 1 plug. I wouldnt imagine both would be bad or wrong. The antenna was the right one I assume, it worked the rest of the functions but not the 2 way. It has the valet switch and large led in the middle with a single fixed antenna coming off. Not he usual DEI wire antenna with 2 coming off it.

4 JL w6v2 12"s

2 JL 1000/1's

RF 4 Chan

Blowthrough

148.8 outlaw.

4 RE SE 10"

JBL BPX 2200.1

Soundstream 4 chan

JL XR comp

RF 3 ways

My Viper 5701 wont respond back to the 2 way fob. I have tried disconnecting the vehilce bat, pulling the 15 amp fuse, all 3 30 amps, tried a new antenna cable and antenna, tried using a 10k ohm resistor wired within an inch or 2 from the brain on the blue antenna wire, deleting the remotes, relearning them. Still nothing.

All the functions of the remote work just fine as a 1 way but I get the out of range error tone and flashes. What to try now?

I have the same alarm, the 2 way takes different batteries than the 1 way.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

I have the same alarm, the 2 way takes different batteries than the 1 way.

Yes that is correct.

4 JL w6v2 12"s

2 JL 1000/1's

RF 4 Chan

Blowthrough

148.8 outlaw.

4 RE SE 10"

JBL BPX 2200.1