Us amp M1d for sale //PHoto

Here's Us amp Md 1 amp for sale by me. I'm getting rid of of it because it collecting dust in my room. It come with the box, manual, remote wire, and bass knob. I'm selling it for $95 and that include tracking and insurance. I pay over $200 for it. My loss your gain. I didn't bother fixing it because it gotten me headache.. Need this gone...Sold as it's..

Picture004-4.jpg

Picture005-4.jpg

Picture006-3.jpg

Picture007-4.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

When you say it doesn't work on 14v, only 12v, what exactly do you mean??? Most people's charging systems are 12v rated but charge at 13.8-14.4 regularly.... What is the actual issue with the amp is really the question I am asking I guess... I am interested, just need a few more details before I could commit....

Hello, I think there something wrong with the amp inside but i don't know what's wrong with it. I didn't see any burn or damage. I send it for a replace and still got this same problem. I can play the amp without running the engine. When i turn on the engine and put the stereo on. The amp show protect mode while it on. The sub will not play. Evething thing else on the stereo work. I try chaning the sub, unplug RCa, and disconnecting the speaker wires and still same problem. It kinda weird to me. The amp show on while it on protect mode..

Hello, I think there something wrong with the amp inside but i don't know what's wrong with it. I didn't see any burn or damage. I send it for a replace and still got this same problem. I can play the amp without running the engine. When i turn on the engine and put the stereo on. The amp show protect mode while it on. The sub will not play. Evething thing else on the stereo work. I try chaning the sub, unplug RCa, and disconnecting the speaker wires and still same problem. It kinda weird to me. The amp show on while it on protect mode..

you gotta problem with your electrical in your car and you got somthing hooked up worng

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

you gotta problem with your electrical in your car and you got somthing hooked up worng

No i don't think so because i check all my connections and it all good. I have even try hooking up other amp and it work fine without any problem. The amp work but it will not run on 14 volt. Great amp and put out to what it say on spec..