Warhorse Install Pics

Ill post pics as i go. The inside of the truck is stripped right now. Waitin for my door panels to get done and some speakers to come in. The batteries and amp were the only thing i could do until i get everything in.

Ill post pics as i go. The inside of the truck is stripped right now. Waitin for my door panels to get done and some speakers to come in. The batteries and amp were the only thing i could do until i get everything in.

Here is a preview of what it did when it was hooked up for a test. That is sealed on the dash legal on the TL

mail-3.jpg

Just finished installing this beast in the bed of my truck. More pics of the rest of the install to come. Sorry if the pics arent great took them on my cell.

mail.jpg

mail-2.jpg

mail-1.jpg

Ok here is a bigger pic I will post more later tonight.

P2010017.jpg

That shit is pretty. Can you say fuck yeah. I think your subs and amp are the only kicker shit I like besides the wire. Really nice.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Damn man that's a badass truck and a giant amp to boot. Push that thing and see what she'll do!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Archived