so thats 151.4 on the one sub pretty good

MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio

97 Z71 sierra

8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system

2000 malibu

1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress

My YouTube

100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there

[topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]

rps20121104_200858.jpgSDC11631-1.jpg

Niece to see ya here at SMD!

Tests are similar in results as mine at that power. To break a 50 from 48 I had 3150 clamped and from 50 - 52+ 8k+ clamped. :)

Cant wait to see if you actually bring the trunk back to the lanes :)

Last time we broke the 150 with one 2k6 and clamped 2600 watts the score was a 150.5db I am close to that this time around but won't know till I get another amp to test with?

I am using a frankin woofer!! the coil and motor don't match! the motor is a Atomic APX had to get a different recone becuase of the hard time getting one from them? I am sure that if Itried one of the other subs I have around the shop it will get louder just didn't have time to switch the subs. I may try that this comming weekend?

George @ Atomic, is complicated to deal with, doesn't really mention anything. Bought my recone from him for my ELE 12, didnt tell me much about the series and which model, he sent out an 3" VC and didnt work with mines, he didn't want to exchange coils, had to pay shipping to and from him to except exchange... Not planning on getting Atomic no moe! GL with ur setup up

04 Acura TL

Sundown build coming soon.

ah, low power and little cone, i love it. you mind pming me box specs? ive been looking for info on builds like this.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i wanna see you do it on music :P

nice vid bro good score 1 sub 1 amp high numbers pure greatness!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

You know on the specs every car is different! and subs are different too! even if you had the same car and the same box you more then likly will not be able to do the same numbers? we have seen this even with the crx's! the best route is to build and test for your specific vehicle and then go from there! this is great but may not be the best setup in other cars! Thanks every one for the great feedback I hope to have some more vids posted soon!

Very nice work, definitely an accomplishment to hit those kinds of numbers from little power.

What would really interest me, however, is if you could post some scores playing music. A 145 off 1500 watts is definitely a respectable score, but if you got a song that'll do 147s off 1500 watts at 41 hertz, damn.... You got any pictures of what the interior view looks like?

Archived