JVC Arsenal KD-R900

Hey that lookes like a nice head unit right there.So what have you been using for a system the stock stereo?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Hey that lookes like a nice head unit right there.So what have you been using for a system the stock stereo?

My jeep had an aftermarket one installed when I first got it. The system in that jeep is the reason I got into the game in the first place.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Just got it myself and like it! Easy to use, two usb's 3 rca outlets at 5v..nice deck. The only thing..make sure it has all the Bluetooth stuff with it.

Chode pointed out to me when I got mine that a huge amount of them were missing parts. All I've had to do so far was fax a copy of my reciept to JVC CS and they are suppose to send out the missing parts...haven't gotten them yet though. All in all I like the deck!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Just got it myself and like it! Easy to use, two usb's 3 rca outlets at 5v..nice deck. The only thing..make sure it has all the Bluetooth stuff with it.

Chode pointed out to me when I got mine that a huge amount of them were missing parts. All I've had to do so far was fax a copy of my reciept to JVC CS and they are suppose to send out the missing parts...haven't gotten them yet though. All in all I like the deck!

cool, glad to hear it.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived