Second Skin Audio

Too good to be true?

Looks to be like maybe 400 rms max they could be good i know a guy was running those pionner shallow 10s and they sounded Really good for shallow 10s and i think he was running like maybe 200 rms each.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

well, what about in like my dads 300zx build? if he just wanted to run 2 shallowmount 10s like where his is now and still keep his trunk he could have went with those, sucks these just came out.. we prob would have never used up his whole trunk :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

well, what about in like my dads 300zx build? if he just wanted to run 2 shallowmount 10s like where his is now and still keep his trunk he could have went with those, sucks these just came out.. we prob would have never used up his whole trunk :)

i havent had the shallow mounts but i had 2 lil 12 inch quakes that slammed hard. id say give em a try and repot back to us.

2004 Grand Prix

HU: Alpine 9886 :( for sale

Sub Amp:AQ2200d (possbly 2)

Enclosure:BCP Designs. Best for the Money

Electrical:1 Stinger SPV70 battery

Subs:2 15 D2 AQ HDC coppers

Wiring:0gauge power SoundQuest

Wiring:0gauge ground Kicker

141.8 @ 28hz tl legal on the dash.

142.6 @ 33hz tl legal on the dash.

I still haven't found a 'shallow' build where a DD 1508 wasn't a way better option. Maybe if they wanted it under their seats or something but then you really have to start questioning if there's any point in having a sub in there.

dd has the new thins out now as well.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

15" in the dooors mannn

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

15" in the dooors mannn

Lmao o shit...

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Damn I can't find any kind of reviews on these. All the sellers' sites don't seem to0 legit either. I'm in a dilemma between either this shallow 15" or a pioneer premier 12"...both are 400 rms, but I think I'd trust pioneer more than earthquake sounds. But a 15" would be sick haha I'm just scared to get a crappy sub for a lot more money than the pioneer.