The Explorer Build! Box Change. T Line Tuned To About 32hz... Soon Going To Complete Wall.

well amost got the box done. ended up cutting the 2nd baffle hole in the wrong place so its stoped till i get another sheet. well heres some pics of the box from yeasterday to now. also we got the explorer up and runing like a champ. new brakes all around and the pump was fine it just sat there for so long it needed some driving to get back to good

the first mock up

IMG_0696.jpg

with the ports cut out

IMG_0697.jpg

one port in

IMG_0699.jpg

as it sits now till i get another sheet

IMG_0701.jpg

looking into the ports

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

tell me what you think!!!

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

found out where the battery is going to go. still gotta make the tray but it will fit :yahoo:

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

anyone else like it???? or not like it???

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

thanks guys. ill have updates tomorrow. ill try to get the battery rack done and mounted to the box and get the box totally built other then painting and staining. plus imma have the insurance and title totally over to me so it will be street legal. so watch out for updates!

p.s. ill also be tearing alot out of the truck and ill try to use as much of it for the explorer so well maybe have bump and good door speekers tomorrow night? never know.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Great lookin build so far. Whats the box tuned to? One thing I noticed with Explorers, most of them favor small subs.

thanks. its tuned to like 34hz cuz this is my daily driver and im tired of only playing slowed and chopped and screwed shit, granted i love lows, just thought id try.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Looks good.

I like your box.

Keep posting pics!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, what do you got for mids&highs speakers ?

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Looks good.

I like your box.

Keep posting pics!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, what do you got for mids&highs speakers ?

i wanted to get some infinity kappa 6x8, but i wanted rf but still have 100rms so i think imma try and put 6.5 comps by cuting some metal and then later getting some rf 6.5 and just run the hifonics 6.5 out of the truck that i have for a lil... but im still deciding.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived