07 Avalnche 2 18 FI Sundown 3500d Zapco 1000.4 Reference

I love it man.....you go me rethinking it though......I dont want any issues with my truck....i.e. airbag sensor etc.......i love it though....good job

So far issues include

Air bag sensor

windows slowly creep down when im in the bass hard once they get out of the frame they rattle loud

sunroof open with bass is a big no no the roof slaps it so hard im afraid it will brake.

the sunroof controls move about 3/4 inch up and down.

the rear view mirror plastic cover fell off right away the one that hides the gps

have had to tighten the rear view once already

the drivers door mirror is loose so it actually moves a little even with no bass on

the stance of the truck has a reverse rake until the auto leveler shocks kick in and then it rides level

had it on going less than a week

but 150.9 daily seating five priceless

you need an aftermarket head unit. it will sound a million times better. it always has in my case. even if your adapter is 150 and your new deck is 500-600 with all the money you spent on the other stuff minus the custom router jig, it will be so worth it.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

you need an aftermarket head unit. it will sound a million times better. it always has in my case. even if your adapter is 150 and your new deck is 500-600 with all the money you spent on the other stuff minus the custom router jig, it will be so worth it.

lolz

thats jig is the shizzzzz

TSB

1125091716-1-1-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

updates ??

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

that sucks about the tinsels. your ears will get used to it and then youll want louder. new deck all the way.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived