Well I know if you wanted to go the route of adjustable hydrohaulics makes some very slick applications for strut cars. They machine the cylinders to screw into the strut assembly and put accumulators on the pump/cyliner so it rides smoother than stock.

They also have a sweet dump assembly so you can run 1 pump 4 or 5 dump assembly and only 2 or 3 batteries.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Well I know if you wanted to go the route of adjustable hydrohaulics makes some very slick applications for strut cars. They machine the cylinders to screw into the strut assembly and put accumulators on the pump/cyliner so it rides smoother than stock.

They also have a sweet dump assembly so you can run 1 pump 4 or 5 dump assembly and only 2 or 3 batteries.

how much does that kinda setup run for i already got 3 batteries wired in the trunk so this sounds kinds possible

how much does that kinda setup run for i already got 3 batteries wired in the trunk so this sounds kinds possible

A single pump with a #9 gear will run you about $250, the dump block is about $150 or so...accumulators are around $90 each charged and then hoses and wiring all depends. Also the cylinders are around $100 for a pair. But your best bet would be to get ahold of hydrohaulics and get a quote from them for a kit. With a kit they will always give you a nice discount as apposed to buying everything seperately.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

what the fuck kevin! I saw this post like 2 weeks ago and was going to tell you about it. God damit. you're so worthless.

Oh yea, im photoshoping your intrepid with rims and a convertable

My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build

6K HID's

2 orion HCCA 15.4

2 AP30001D's

2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p300-1

Kole KX1 5500D -broken

what the fuck kevin! I saw this post like 2 weeks ago and was going to tell you about it. God damit. you're so worthless.

Oh yea, im photoshoping your intrepid with rims and a convertable

haha my car would be sick with a lift... and were def doing a t top ths summer

Archived