Anyone own a newer Vizio TV?

I own a Sony LCD rear projection right now. In my research I also found that my current TV takes double the power as the Vizio. So I'd be saving a little money each month on my electricity bill. I just had to throw that in there to convince myself a little more to purchase it. :P

Guest Scylloga
I own a Sony LCD rear projection right now. In my research I also found that my current TV takes double the power as the Vizio. So I'd be saving a little money each month on my electricity bill. I just had to throw that in there to convince myself a little more to purchase it. :P

Wait WTF? you had to convince yourself to buy it? Dude your man card just got revoked for 24 hours. No man ever has to convince himself to purchase a big ass TV.

Wait WTF? you had to convince yourself to buy it? Dude your man card just got revoked for 24 hours. No man ever has to convince himself to purchase a big ass TV.

^^^^^ :rofl:

Edited by xtremeacoustiks

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

TEAM BASSPRODUCERS, TEAM HERTZ (VA)

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

*Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far*

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

lol

It all depends on how much I get back on taxes. I've got a list of shit that I've had to put out money for in the last couple months that's broken or needed repair and with my luck everything breaks at once. It's not even funny. Either way I need a TV so depending on how much I get back I'll just fix the one I have now and buy a new one next year or shell out the money now.

Guest Scylloga
It all depends on how much I get back on taxes. I've got a list of shit that I've had to put out money for in the last couple months

Trust me bro I understand I was just givin you shit. If you read my monitor thread I had to settle on the tv/monitor I could afford. I kinda wish I would have told the ex to fuck off and bought the vizio 32 as it was what I wanted. You wont go wrong with the vizio thats for sure.

What's even funnier is I was all set to pay $200 to buy a new lamp and my wife was the one who suggested we just buy a new one. lol

Why don't you just do both? hehe the more I think about it the more logical it seems :)

I have my 42" plasma... and I'd love another 50" for my living room :)

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Back in the day I believe Vizio was using Sony parts, just like Vizio was/still is using other companys parts. They might be their own company now but there made in Korea ( I believe? ), they make good tv's don't get me wrong. Was just throwing my .02 in lol. LED's are way over priced for me.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

i HAD a Sony 65" - i replaced the 200 projector thing once already......it was the last "regular" TV in my house and it was aweful compared to the flat screens we have. I wouldnt even look at it, it was annoying. I ended up getting a 60" plasma and pushed the big projector out back for a month hoping to sell it to somebody. I literally couldnt give it away. I got lucky and found someone to buy it for 200.....its a smokin deal since i paid $2500 for it but in reality i was very lucky to get that much. I ALMOST had to take it to the dump in working condition and push it off the tailgate....i would have too if it woulda been here for another week LOL! That thing was a POS and im glad its gone....you will be too, get rid of it and upgrade! :D The prices are so cheap on them, they are affordable for almost everyone now. (not to mention, i got what seemed like 25% of my living room back since the new one is on the wall)

X2 LOL :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i bought a new tv in june and seeing that price of the led made me almost buy another. I could use the 52 in my office and move the 42 to the bedroom.......hmmmm

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.