GETTING screwed by uncle sam

Oh, you edited your post. I was trying to reply to the one before you edited that was saying what the making work pay credit is because what you said was wrong.

This credit will add another $400($800) to your federal refund, or, if you owe, reduce what you owe by this amount.

and what credit is this and how do i apply for it?

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

Oh, you edited your post. I was trying to reply to the one before you edited that was saying what the making work pay credit is because what you said was wrong.

This credit will add another $400($800) to your federal refund, or, if you owe, reduce what you owe by this amount.

:ninja:

Yea I had it worded slightly wrong and then figured f it, let you do the talking :0

Hahaha.

Question with it though...If you use this sch m, will you have to claim this 400/800 as income for 2010?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

OP you aren't getting it as bad as some of us. I do realize I make more money than the average person but I don't see why that makes it right to keep over 8 grand in taxes that I paid in 09. I'm going to pick up my 450$ check tomorrow....woopty do

ik its not as bad as some but congrats on getting more than me :) lol

i'll get over it sooner or later

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

I just got my 10-99 from working as a sub before getting hired full time, I made 7856.35 and didnt pay a dime in taxes..... now I have to tho so I am 2000 in the hole before I even start my taxes, looks like I am not gettin a refund this year LOL

and what credit is this and how do i apply for it?

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=204447,00.html

Tell your accountant about it. He should know about it, and he can take care of you. If you do it yourself, you'll need to fill out the Sch M form and attach it with your return that you send in.

@sayhuh?: I haven't read anywhere that it is going to be taxable. The stimulus Bush gave wasn't taxable, so I can't imagine that this lesser credit would be. If it is, which I doubt, an extra few hundred bucks of taxable income isn't the end of the world.

yea luckily i didnt have to pay for taxes im not getting a bad refund either. sorry to hear that you have to pay in.

but then again you know what they say about obama

O ne

B ig

A ss

M istake

A merica

Only morons who don't know anything say that. Good try, though.

I get paid under the table and im getting a $10.13 refund :D

Refunds don't have cents. They're all whole amounts.

Edit: Every tax return I've ever done for someone has always had a whole amount for what they owe and/or their refund. I assume it's the same in every state.

Archived