**New Build** 149.9 Bassracer under 30hz 3krms

Beautiful box. I would leave it just like you have it.

As far as the 49.9 goes, we'll see. I think you'll be closer than some people might guess, but on the lows? If you can slip some dampening into your back taillight area, the meter will like your sub better.

Vids, vids, vids....

Beautiful box. I would leave it just like you have it.

As far as the 49.9 goes, we'll see. I think you'll be closer than some people might guess, but on the lows? If you can slip some dampening into your back taillight area, the meter will like your sub better.

Vids, vids, vids....

Vids will be coming over the weekend I hope... had one of my amps fail, not sure why it did but those are the breaks lol.... Gonna be testing with an opti 6k friday morning but only gonna burp it cuz I have to wire it at a 1/2 ohm and I really dont wanna break another amp lol

• 1 month later...

white girl

i just worked on my friends 2001 eclipse and ive got a tip for you:

u can lower the trunk latch about 1/4" which dramatically reduced hatch flex... not on the hatch lid... where it connects to the car at the bumper

we immediately saw an increase in windshield flex and it raised the peak a few hz because we sound deadened it with second skin the same day

(he has 1 15 Fi Q on aq2200d)

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just alittle Update.... Car has been decommissioned for a few reasons. Here are some vids from the only show it made it to. I was running alittle more than the 3k I originally started with ( Had a K9 in the car) Had alot of problems getting the sub to hold up under 30hz. Broke some cones and smoked some coils but had alot of fun doing it!

Car Flex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xzXoonwP-4

Inside the Car Woofer Excursion and a short shot of the windshield

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpizckfASZ4

Vids were shot at about 3/4 volume just couldnt get the sub to hold... guess 9k is too much to play music on 1 sub with :)

Archived