**New Build** 149.9 Bassracer under 30hz 3krms

put 5k on that lvl 5 she'll be begging u to and u dont want lvl6 an xl would walk all over it spl wise

i dont see how there is enough testing of the level 6 to make that assumption, and i talked to rusty about the pro's and con's of xl's and level 5's, the xl is louder up until you put 5500-6000 rms to it then it steps away from the xl, only imagine how much power the 6 will need to get it goin

good luck op, i have my doubt, prove me wrong :D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

he already said hes going to be putting more power to the sub...shoot i think this is very possible but its going to be a one note wonder, even if its a 29hz wonder. itll have a steep drop off both directions, but we shall see :)

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Sorry to hear you got jacked, that's always a bummer. But, does look like the new build is coming along. Good luck with those TL numbers

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

just modeled the box in bass box pro and im pretty happy with the response curve... no one note wonder here!

bbox-1.jpg

im liking where that box peaks at.

see my sig. :good:

150.4 on a 38Hz tone vs 149.9 at a 30sec average on Music is a whole different ballgame.

Plus, you're not bass racing a 149.9 when you burp 150.4. Unless you have my magic bass dust that I sell here at my shop.

Plus, we're talking about a 28-29Hz song here.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived