Hotdog's Build Log - Update 5-24-2010 ** Vote for me in May System of the month**

I cruised on down to Champaign IL today and hooked up with Crump and Slapuhho from SMD. They were kind enough to let me have some time on the Term Lab they have and this Video represents the best score I was able to achieve during our testing.

148DB @ 44hz

Door Flex.. bass poped my trim piece loose.

My First Run cover was still over the subs at this point.

Video is still processing and will be in HD once done.. Enjoy.

Shits intense in the front seat of this monster.

Yea it sure feels and sounds a lot louder then what the score shows.. It gives me a new perspective on what its going to take to reach 150db.

I did not realize that the bass popped my Trim off a little on the outside of my door panel.. and it is sound deadened on that Panel.

Mismatched subs.....amps?......148...still..............

fishwalkcap.jpg

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Mismatched subs.....amps?......148...still..............

fishwalkcap.jpg

Man Twistedchild420.. your post make me laugh. Where in the hell did you find that Pic? That is Hilarious...walking a fish.. :)

148 on T40001bd at 2ohms which is only seeing about 3000 rms .. I think that is respectable. don't you?

Man Twistedchild420.. your post make me laugh. Where in the hell did you find that Pic? That is Hilarious...walking a fish.. :)

148 on T40001bd at 2ohms which is only seeing about 3000 rms .. I think that is respectable. don't you?

That's good brah...just messin...now get that 150!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

I was happy with it.. was hoping for more but I was not expecting to be 4hz lower on my Peak, that was a surprise and to get another 2.3db higher at 4hz lower I was happy with since it takes more power to get a higher number at lower frequency.

Well when I got home yesterday I glued the surround back onto the cone and left it alone until today.. Just got back from testing it out and it is holding really well. I played a few songs that I did yesterday during the testing and it held up good. When I got back home I did a closer visual inspection and it looked good no separation was noticed in any part of the cone area that separated yesterday.

I'm telling you, separated surround is a sign from god. Here's forevrbumpn's page Forevrbumpn. He did my sub and I must say its absolutly amazing, think about it. Its like having brand new much bigger better subs for a fraction of the mainstream cost.

Anyway, wish I could swing down to chaimpaign and try the ol plutonium on the term lab. But its 4 hours and 30 min from me and I don't know if I trust my car to go that distance. Meeting you guys would be pretty sweet too, maybe if there's a comp this summer that SMD folk would be attending in that area I would come down.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

• 1 month later...

Bump for people to check out my system so they can vote for me in the May system of the month.. go vote here System of the month

Archived