I have a sheriff that lives next door to me and know knows im realy big into audio. Somtimes i need to test my system @ my place. Ill play my system for no more then 10sec and he towed my car. NO JOKE. Your lucky

2010 Spring Build

3 18'' FI BTL'S Sub's

3 New AQ 3500.1D Amp's

8 Run's of 2/0 Welding Cable

2 Dc Power 270Xp Alt's

6 HC2400 & 1 HC800 Battary

Second Skin Audio

And much more...

81433a0.jpg

I have a sheriff that lives next door to me and know knows im realy big into audio. Somtimes i need to test my system @ my place. Ill play my system for no more then 10sec and he towed my car. NO JOKE. Your lucky

damn thats crazy.....i jus thought it was bs cause he came 2 hours later...but iam glad that didnt happen..the only reason i was rewiring everything is cause iam replacing the driveshaft support bearing an thats a pain in the ass still waiting on the part from germany..so im stuck driving the rsx in the meantime which blows compared to a mercedes espcially wit 6 12's

Lol, I've blasted my shit in front of my house for 30 minutes straight... Don't think the neighbors were too happy about it... Haha. No cops involved though.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I'm sorry to say, you fail bro. You got a hatch, 6 12s, and a 1500+ watt amp..... And you got a mercedez, which more than likely wouldn't be half as loud as that hatch with 6 12s off the same amount of power.... C'mon... Benz on 4s = DD RSX = SPL

well techincally the rsx is my buddys an iam taking care of it while he is deployed..it basically sits unless i hafta fix the benz which iam doin right now......an i honestly dont kno how loud it gets...i literally played it for the first time tonight...an yea if its not loud ill jus redo it all...no biggy thats the great thing about car audio if u dont like what it does u can change it...an iam basically about groundpounding honestly no numbers not worried bout em aslong as it moves my hair an gets a few looks iam happy

well techincally the rsx is my buddys an iam taking care of it while he is deployed..it basically sits unless i hafta fix the benz which iam doin right now......an i honestly dont kno how loud it gets...i literally played it for the first time tonight...an yea if its not loud ill jus redo it all...no biggy thats the great thing about car audio if u dont like what it does u can change it...an iam basically about groundpounding honestly no numbers not worried bout em aslong as it moves my hair an gets a few looks iam happy

That it should do man. You got the outlook of all the DIY audio enthusiasts. "Fuck it, I'll redo it." Haha... Last time I was home I redid my system 3 times in 5 weeks. 2 15s IB as shown in the signature, 1 15'' 3 Cubes @ 37 Hertz, and my current Setup is 2 digital designs 10s @ 33... I'm diggin the 10s though... Very musical in a ported box. Not to say that a 12, 15, or 18 couldn't reproduce the frequencies like the 10s can, but they for sure would need a little more fine tuning.

Sooo.. at 6:25 pm i was wiring my subwoofers up...because i recently build a new system in my benz....So i jus turned my car on an pulled it outta the garage... an i burp it on music for 6 seconds....2 hours later after i was completely done a sheriff knocked on my door...So i answered an was like whatsup? As he shined his flashlight in my eyes an said if i play my radio one more time he will tow my car...I was like r u fuckin serious dude? He replied yes..DUDE..He then walked away talking shit.....Iam still so amazed that this actually happened...........

That F**K up playing for 6 seconds...Are you sure that was an officer? I meant it could have been your neighbour.

Archived