Sundown Audio

Modding A 1500.1bd

EricR

they dont want someone to say how to do it, and someone mess up there amp then blame rf for it. And want to hold them liable.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

ok i found the diode now for the fun part....how do i get it out with out messing anything else up....its small as fuck and also there is thing on above and below the D106 so how do i know which one it iz :wacko:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

not to be an ass but this is my thread so if you got some input help out otherwise FUCK OFF...na im playin lol but do you know how i get the diode out without hurting anything?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

nah... id make a quick call and find out for you but the guy is busy

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Take a pic of it, that'll help out. If someone see's it I bet they could give you some tips, and tricks to get it out

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

well yea i tried that but its too small to see i got it out i just hope i did it right we will see in a min

well it worked and is pounding harder but now i have a small problem lol.....tha amp is gettin really hot so im going to buy a fan and mount it on top kinda like steve did in his old setup on tha honda......thx pplz B)

Good to hear! B)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.