Sundown Audio

Inside Pics Of Rockford Fosgate T40001bd?

protegeboom

Some how i believe that this Forum is biased!

I also believe that some of these members are Rockford employees.

Am I wrong?

The first person that replied to my post used a curse word. No doubt a hard core rockford fan or a Rockford employee. I wonder how many rockford amps he or she has ever owned. I have owned many amps; kicker, sound stream, hifonics, orion, zapco even the crappy brands such crunch. If any of you spent $1100 on an amp and it blew up in 3 days, wouldn't you be pissed?

I know I was.

I have owned 6 power amps from rockford and 1 punch, from the oldschool black and silver to the new t series. Every amp that i have purchased refurbed gave some sort of problem(notice I did not say Rockford.) It is my opinion that Rockford is known for power. Ridiculous amounts at that. That is it why I buy Rockford, becuz of power. But one must believe that Rockford is not the greatest amp builders in the world, and I am shocked to see that this forum is sooo biased towards rockford products.

What about MMATS?

I guess they do not stand a chance against Rockford, correct?

The first person that replied to my post used a curse word. No doubt a hard core rockford fan or a Rockford employee. I wonder how many rockford amps he or she has ever owned. I have owned many amps; kicker, sound stream, hifonics, orion, zapco even the crappy brands such crunch. If any of you spent $1100 on an amp and it blew up in 3 days, wouldn't you be pissed?

I know I was.

I have owned 6 power amps from rockford and 1 punch, from the oldschool black and silver to the new t series. Every amp that i have purchased refurbed gave some sort of problem(notice I did not say Rockford.) It is my opinion that Rockford is known for power. Ridiculous amounts at that. That is it why I buy Rockford, becuz of power. But one must believe that Rockford is not the greatest amp builders in the world, and I am shocked to see that this forum is sooo biased towards rockford products.

What about MMATS?

I guess they do not stand a chance against Rockford, correct?

not really biased here, i got a smokin deal on my T2k and T4k, i dont look at it as best amp in the world but it does what i need it to. As for the rest of the forum, well the site owner runs all RF so why wouldnt it be a RF based forum, its kinda the same way with Fi and RE. Its kinda like going on the JL website and asking why does everyone like JL.

If any of you spent $1100 on an amp and it blew up in 3 days, wouldn't you be pissed?

I know I was.

I spent $2700 on a amp and blew it up in 10 minutes? Your point is?

Get your amp fixed, and put it back in.

I thought Id be ok with my electrical setup, but 1 gauge, big 3, red top under the hood, 1 yellow top in the trunk, and the stock 150 amp alt would work out alright, but I was wrong.

You probolly dont have enough amps to keep the amp happy. Your looking to need at least 400 amps. So that boils down too at least a 250 amp alt, 2 "good batteries" (not know walmart our duracrap brands) in the trunk, at least 1 run of 0gauge wire, and the big three under the hood.

I mean look at steves electrical system for 4 t40001bds.

Multiple runs of 1/0ga power/ground

(6) Odyssey PC 2150 batteries

(1) Optima Yellow Top

(2) Dominick Iraggi 315+ amp chrome alternators

Your going to need almost 1/4 that done to your vehicle.

I can tell you this tho, I have this badass amp chilling in my dresser drawer and its not going back in my car til i have 3 runs of 0gauge (pos and neg) from front to back, a 300+amp iraggi alt, and 1 kinetik hc2400 battery in the trunk. And thats pushing about a grand worth of extra crap to power a amp.

one must believe that Rockford is not the greatest amp builders in the world, and I am shocked to see that this forum is sooo biased towards rockford products.

What about MMATS?

And to this...... This is one of the best audio forums on the net that I have found. I found this site through roe, Ive been on other forums, but on the other forums you got people talking all types of trash for no reason, like on caraudio and roe.

I dont see anyone being biased towards anyone, you are shown love even if you think your loud with your 1100 watt 4 channel sony xplode amp pushing two 1000 watt xplode subs.... Plus you get the best of all worlds.. lifted and lowered, home audio/video, car audio, videos, performance, computers, games, car shows, and the adult forum, its like your one stop forum with a bunch of cool people.

So just because you had a bad expierence and got to jump on the "its junk" bandwagon because some novice person couldnt supply their amp with enough juice, had their gain set too hi, or used 8 guage power wire is not a reason to say that the company is crap. And remember YOU did buy a referb amp, something could of still been wrong with it, it could of got tossed around during shipping, something could of came lose.

And to this...... This is one of the best audio forums on the net that I have found. I found this site through roe, Ive been on other forums, but on the other forums you got people talking all types of trash for no reason, like on caraudio and roe.

I dont see anyone being biased towards anyone, you are shown love even if you think your loud with your 1100 watt 4 channel sony xplode amp pushing two 1000 watt xplode subs.... Plus you get the best of all worlds.. lifted and lowered, home audio/video, car audio, videos, performance, computers, games, car shows, and the adult forum, its like your one stop forum with a bunch of cool people.

So just because you had a bad expierence and got to jump on the "its junk" bandwagon because some novice person couldnt supply their amp with enough juice, had their gain set too hi, or used 8 guage power wire is not a reason to say that the company is crap. And remember YOU did buy a referb amp, something could of still been wrong with it, it could of got tossed around during shipping, something could of came lose.

well spoken.x2

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Archived