>>> POLL <<<< What Alternator Company Do You Prefer And Why?

>>> POLL <<<< What Alternator Company Do You Prefer And Why?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What high amperage alternator company do you prefer?

• Iraggi Alternator
    • DC Power
    • Mech Man
    • XS Power
    • Excessive Amperage
    • Ohio Generator
    • Stinger

This poll is closed to new votes

im a first time buyer for h/o alts and im going with iraggi for 2 reasons. 1. iv herd alot of goo things about them and they are the cheapest RELIABLE alt i can find for my car in a small case solution, ohio wants alot and dc said they dont make one for my car yet. im interested to see how iraggi performs.

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

You got any pics of those awesome pulleys I personally machined? :) They are an adjustable O.D. too. what diameter did you go with?

i wanna see this pully thats all lol

but u have mechman now customer service is good and good product

pm about a DC b4 but prices was kinda high for me at the time then things got better tried to contact them again no response no biggie and talk wit Dom through pm damn near instant replies and and answered all my questions.

NUFF SAID!!

OH did i say i wanna see the adjustable O.D. pulley!!!!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

I've used Ohio Gen and Iraggi in my cars. So far, they both have had incredible products that lasted through soooo much abuse. Dom, at one point, was really hard to get ahold of, but was quick to get my alt to me. With Ohio, I had a similar experience, but they had nowhere near the power requirements I needed.

Dom took the extra time to do research and build me a custom 300A that barely fit for this car, and as you can see in my videos, it holds up to 8KW with a .1V drop @ 2000RPM. I called other companies and they were great on CS (Mechman, DC), but they did not meet my power requirements at the time.

In fact, Dom, I'm looking to get a quote on a couple small case 300s from you when you get a chance. I'll pm the info. Thanks for everything!

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Ive heard a bunch of good things about iraggi. He has good customer service and answered all my pm's very fast. After he quoted me prices (there was a discount going on at the time) he told me when ever i decide to order the discount would still be available if i just just saved the pm. You cant beat that.

And im very confident that after i order my iraggi it wont take me MONTHS to get it like another company i know. :01nocomment8so:

Plus you can tell hes very experienced in what he does and backs his products up well. I cant wait to order mine

IRAGGI ftw

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

I voted for Iraggi. Great customer service, great products, extremely helpful. Dom has even helped me with questions non-alternator related and has helped many other people in the same way. He cares about what he sells and does everything he can to help everyone out with any sort of issues they are having.

And yes, we Italians pwn engineering :drinks:

Those pulley look sooooo good! :)

How is slippage?

there isnt any. when i first got the bottom pulley on it would slip. I got a smaller belt so i could get it nice and tight, now there is no slipping.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived