>>> POLL <<<< What Alternator Company Do You Prefer And Why?

>>> POLL <<<< What Alternator Company Do You Prefer And Why?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What high amperage alternator company do you prefer?

• Iraggi Alternator
    • DC Power
    • Mech Man
    • XS Power
    • Excessive Amperage
    • Ohio Generator
    • Stinger

This poll is closed to new votes

I prefer DC Power, but moslty for a good combo of good product and his CS with me has always been top notch. Just because I deal with Rob, doesn't mean I won't shop around. Although that red and black alt you did was very sexy :)

The first 3 listed (yes you Dom) are the only one I would consider. BTW, fack, I forgot to get those license plates out to you!! I'm bad haha.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

some people are afraid to say. Im an iraggi guy? why dom has treated me fucking spectacular. I did shop around for price quotes on what i wanted and it was absurd compared to my iraggi price. not to mention the sweet powder coating and the complete swap out of alts he did when he realized they wouldnt work for my app.

I honestly think that DC caught on to a good thing and they are the flavor of the moment company much the way fi and dc are. no hating there at all but they are feeling the growing pains associated with blowing up in a short period of time. Thats why its been rough for them shipping. It's not because they are trying to bone anyone they just can't keep up or keep parts on teh shelves.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Mechman.

Good customer service, fast shipping, and builds some nice alts.

Irragi shouldn't be the favorited. Never owned an alt by them, but have heard MANY horror stories and a lot of peeople telling not to buy them.

I would secondly go with DC Power. Seem like VERY strong alts and put up great stats.

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Dakota

Headunit: Alpine IVA-D310

Sub: 2005 RE Audio XXX 15"

Sub Amp: Orion 2500D

Frontstage: Diamond Audio Hex's

Frontstage Amp: Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D

Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex 1/0

Alternator: Mechman 250 Amp

Battery: Powermaster D2700

Deadener: 100 Square Feet Raamat BXT II

Iraggi Alternators, Local shop just a 40 minute drive. Will always go to Dom first.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

some people are afraid to say. Im an iraggi guy? why dom has treated me fucking spectacular. I did shop around for price quotes on what i wanted and it was absurd compared to my iraggi price. not to mention the sweet powder coating and the complete swap out of alts he did when he realized they wouldnt work for my app.

I honestly think that DC caught on to a good thing and they are the flavor of the moment company much the way fi and dc are. no hating there at all but they are feeling the growing pains associated with blowing up in a short period of time. Thats why its been rough for them shipping. It's not because they are trying to bone anyone they just can't keep up or keep parts on teh shelves.

I believe DCP was prepared, just not the people they get parts from. He does SOOO much more than CA..CA from what I guess is secondary to how many alts they put out each year.

But yea people are afraid to speak their minds. You dont have to be a dick about it, but speak up a little w/o bashing and arguing..things like this are beneficial for you as a customer.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived