Sonic Electronix

For All The Guys With Rattles (second Skin Giveaway)

Second skin is going to be giving away 100 quarts of their liquid sound dampening pretty soon. This stuff is honestly the best you can get anywhere (i have a gallon on the way) So if you can need it check this deal out

http://secondskinaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2798

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

does it have to be sprayed on or can you use a brush?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

it doesnt have to be sprayed on but it looks way nicer that way (although 99% of the time no one would see any of it but its one of those things that sorta bothers me) In fact ive recently put some of my rf dead skin (from 02) on my car

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

click on the link... you will need to order it then use the code provided in 2 weeks. Im thinking ant will update with the specific date so id register on the forum and subscribe to the thread

SS Is the shit. I have over 300 sq ft of damp pro and over a gallon of firewall in my car. You can hit the roof on my car and all it does is make a thud.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

It is all I use.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived