Speaker parts- sale

I have a pair of Lunar 10" dual 4ohm subs that I would like to have rebuilt. I know nothing about rebuilding subs, so what do I have to do first? I also would like to change the subs to dual 2ohm. Thanks

Lunar Amplifiers: L1500's x 8, L2125, L100X2, L55x2, L40x2 (2)

Digital Designs 9518G x 2

DDA-W 6.5 components

DDCX 4 x 4

DDCX 5x7 x 4

Iraggi Amputator 260

The old Lunars with the 4 spoke baskets?

if so I have all parts but domes for those

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Hey guys, a lot of you know I do a lot of reconing, sales of parts, etc of subwoofers from 10"- 18"

My garage is frustrating me, I need to clean it up, cleaning it up means, I need to sell things.

And I have alot to sell.

No, not alot of 3" motors, but I have a few, but I really prefer to sell soft parts

I have ALOT of spiders from 2" coil ID 5" OD to 4" ID to 12" OD- Yes 12" spiders

Most of the stuff I have been selling is based on exact recone dimensions

I guess what Iam saying what I want to do is, Iam sure there are people out there that would like to "Practice" reconing

Well, if thats what you want to do, then I can help you

I have 2" motors, lots of them and alot of 2" coils, spiders, etc, some frames, but I can get frames from 10" - 15" black, chrome, gray

Frames, I need to do in sales of single boxes, size differs, about 9 frames per box-10" frames, 7 frames per box 12", 5 -15" frames per box

I also have some 21" stamped steel frames I will never use, because no one is selling 21" cones

Anyways, just getting this out there, and no where to really post it but here

Just PM me for what you may be looking for

Selling this stuff will help alot

updated, I have to much stuff to sell, I wish more people would get this stuff off of me new for today,

4" coil, 3.8" winding width

3.88/3.89" ID

4.21" OD

3.8" WW

5.9" former

dual 3.4ohm bifilar wire

$45

DSCN2116.jpg

DSCN2112.jpg

DSCN2117.jpg

original style 12 spoke 18" basket- NON Fi, these are more durable $30

DSCN2118.jpg

Terminals, quite a few of these $3 each, gold plated, very easy to solder

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Bump, would like to get rid of some of this stuff

will make offers

sundown.jpg

hey i got some re HC's laying around will those 18 inch baskets bolt up if so hit me up i want em....

Greg,
Triple C Auto Niagara Falls NY

Under construction
2002 Chevy Suburban

pioneer 8000NEX

3 Sets of ARC Audio 6000 components in custom front doors

2 Powerbass midrange in center council

4 Super tweets

2 Focal 900.6 6 channels

4 American Bass VFL Comp 15's (currently running 2)

DC 12.0k

DC Power dual alt bracket

2 XS Power D3400's under the hood

3 C&D technologies 110ah in rear

along with multiple runs of 0 AWG OFC

If you still have the same motors, my answer is still the same, no 2.5" coils with flat wire, I do not have.

I can order a lot of different 2.5" coils now from 2.43" ID to 2.52" ID but they are all round wire copper, nothing flat

I do have these round wire 4 layers I just picked up for my 2.5" motors with the really tight gaps

measurements are:

2.475/ 2.48" ID

2.66" OD

2.65" former

1.4" ww

great for 10"s and 12"s not sure about 15"s

Dual 4ohm, 12 of these

My speakers are 4 layer round wire with a ID of 2.570 and a OD of 2.771 and a length of 1.50

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Slappin, A guy on here says he has coils with those dimensions, I need some too- BADLY

I didn't realize yours were 2.57" ID

Bump for sale, anything Iam missing, please PM me about, or ask here in the thread, I have alot more stuff that is not in here

The 4" I just posted, with that close to 4" WW is now sold

sundown.jpg

Bump, only sold a couple things from here, sold no motors yet, surpised those are not flying off the shelf, there are LOTS of these motors here, and only $25 each, imagine how many subs you can made?

10 frame, D6 coil, spider, cone, motor, dome, you assemble, $45

sundown.jpg

you never responded to my last pm man

let me know whats up

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0