Speaker parts- sale

I looked thru all my PMs, I didn't see any from you at all

re send, or ask here

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

pm in your box

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

PM'ed

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Bump, only sold a couple things from here, sold no motors yet, surpised those are not flying off the shelf, there are LOTS of these motors here, and only $25 each, imagine how many subs you can made?

10 frame, D6 coil, spider, cone, motor, dome, you assemble, $45

PM sent pretaining to this^^^

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

<!--quoteo(post=970812:date=Feb 20 2010, 06:43 AM:name=Forevrbumpn)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Forevrbumpn @ Feb 20 2010, 06:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=970812"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Bump, only sold a couple things from here, sold no motors yet, surpised those are not flying off the shelf, there are LOTS of these motors here, and only $25 each, imagine how many subs you can made?

10 frame, D6 coil, spider, cone, motor, dome, you assemble, $45<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

PM sent pretaining to this^^^

I have enough to do atleast 50

But yeah, not a single motor sold

Actually, the coils, and the 18 frame, but that was from people on CACO looking at this ad here, and PMing me there

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 2 weeks later...

Iam going to recycle this thread here since the coils posted have been sold, - No motors sold, I found that very odd, maybe wrong forum to sell brand new motors ready for building up woofers.

Oh well,

so I have a few 15" That I was going to use for my own personal truck, but money issues came in to play.

These are great every day woofers, at least 400rms handling easily, I'am sure 1kw for the pair will be more than fine.

They use a long throw coil, 2" ww on a 2.5" coil, ends up being about 20mm x max 1 way linear, D4 both so 1ohm, or 4ohms mono

Selling the pair for $320 shipped Specs available

DSCN2414.jpg

DSCN2417.jpg

I also have some 12" subs, they run a 2" coil, single 2ohm, the pair could do 1ohm, or 4ohms mono, and should also be able to handle about 800w - 1kw for the pair. The 12s sound great, get punchy, and low, great for a wide variety of music, these are also new, only tested

DSCN2416.jpg

DSCN2418.jpg

DSCN2415.jpg

$320pr for the 15s

$220pr shipped for the 12s

will do $500 shipped for all 4 woofers

sundown.jpg

Damn bro you make some nice speakers, I wish I would have know about these woofers before I got my Inhuman. Have you had any luck finding me a motor to match mine?

Thanks

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

in humans? no

I dont know anything about inhumans except they made some nice woofers in the early 2000's

sundown.jpg

We had talked about my hopes that you could find me a basket and a motor to match my Beyond Audio Inhuman 15"

SUNP0106.jpg

SUNP0108.jpg

SUNP0111.jpg

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Archived