Mazda 3 SQ set up Hertz - audison

i knew both of you would say that, and honestly cant see how babying a comp set scretches the suspension in any way. i play them the way they are meant to be heard everyday, have had 0 problems and have have high end components most of the time ive been into the hobby

depends on the beliving of the people... some say this is true some say this is not ... im in the middle of that i don't realy know whats true ! the only way im going to be sure of that is by talking to one of the engenier (sorry if i maid a mistake) of hertz .. andd that will never happend !

:P tanks dude.. but in the door there is already a ''bump'' so the speaker is already realy close to the speaker grill i dont know if i can get them closer but will sure be cheking that in the future. i don't like the tweeter install too .. don't worry i hate it actually lollll that was on my plan to fiberglass mout them but for now i can't spend more money on the car because i aint got no job.. but for sure this summer ill make something better out of them !

but the only way i can realy get those mid the right angle is to fiberglass too ! will see that on the future because im not sure ill keep this car or depend on the next project in my head !

fibreglass is cheap. mdf is cheap

maybe you could make the tweeter housings from thick plastic too. thenplant the new tweets to those..

you could make a few plywood / mdf rings and try making an angle for mids with em..

absolutely no need for a "low-level" burn in on those comps.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

absolutely no need for a "low-level" burn in on those comps.

hum .. well anyway.. my buddy at fortin audio dont want to set my radio until ive run them for at least 10 hours ... but anyway thats good to ear because i ride them high level some times loll tanks ;)

if your doing tuning ie: 30band.. etc, then they need a month of break in before that tuning can be done.

they do change over time

but never a soft break in

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

if your doing tuning ie: 30band.. etc, then they need a month of break in before that tuning can be done.

they do change over time

but never a soft break in

oh well .. nope i aint got a 30 band for now ill get the next generetion of the bit one because i was told this generation is not realy good ! the only setting i have is in my alpine 9887 its only a 3 band i think ! so if you tell me soft breaking dont change nothing well i wont do it :) ill blast my ears full volume haha tanks buddy :)

i saw youre shop in youre profile :) so i know you sell audison and hertz so ill trust you :) !! wish i had a shop like this some day ohh well !! this is dreaming for now !

bit 1 is fine.

yes it had a few glitches in the beginning/

all good now

The setup is sick good work. What are you wrapping the box in.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Archived