Mazda 3 SQ set up Hertz - audison

to supply a small burst of current to an amp to help try to sustain the power the amp is recieving current quick currentdraws.

All the while your alternator and battery is draining even more because of the added component

to supply a small burst of current to an amp to help try to sustain the power the amp is recieving current quick currentdraws.

All the while your alternator and battery is draining even more because of the added component

oh well .. maybe i should get an other battery to replace that cap .. but i dont think i got enough space for it .. damn ! ill see if the big 3 up helps and if it not ill take the cap off ! OHH well...

MONEYYYYY WHERE THE HECK ARE YOUU lolll i got to get a job !!

okay. ill trust you.

i suggest rounding & smoothing the port.

i always do that.

i once measured with a term lab and it gives higher spl & improves sq.

diffrence was 0.8db but i've heared that in some setups over 1,5db gain with it..

this is a port. also the front of the port needs to be round!

try it

normal_07112008078.jpg

okay. ill trust you.

i suggest rounding & smoothing the port.

i always do that.

i once measured with a term lab and it gives higher spl & improves sq.

diffrence was 0.8db but i've heared that in some setups over 1,5db gain with it..

this is a port. also the front of the port needs to be round!

try it

normal_07112008078.jpg

yup, again you are right ... lolll ! when i did the box i didn't knew all that stuff but now i watched so many video and read so much on that ! make more Db is not my plan but yep it does sound better because its reducing the port noises !

i didnt make 45 degre angle on the sides because the box would haved ended too big and i couldn't have take my spare tire if i needed ... AHHHH welll.. i will found a way i can do it anyway ! anyway someday i will have to rebuild it all over again and make it better :) ! and it's not gonna roll on winter ;)

i think thats the first time ive seen a port carpeted looks hella good but hows it sound.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

i think thats the first time ive seen a port carpeted looks hella good but hows it sound.

hehe tanks dude ! tanks to my cousin's talent too !!:D it sound good i mean .. is it suposed to change anything ? i heard carpet in a port reduce the db you make but ... i dont realy mind thats a sq set up no SPL ..

Archived