System in my boat...finally

SPL2K

So being an Eliminator it must have 2 inboards. I was thinking small blocks till I saw it was an Eliminator then Bill said prolly 502s, and I agreed. So whats motivatin this bad boy?!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

So being an Eliminator it must have 2 inboards. So whats motivatin this bad boy?!

ha...I wish it had twins. My boat is actually alot smaller than it looks in the pic. Im just a damn good photographer...lol. It has a single 330hp 454 big block.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

nice fuckin boat. whats charging the batts.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

nice fuckin boat. whats charging the batts.

thanks. Just a stock marine alternator for now. Probably 70 amps or so.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

I was serious. The Sony CDX-M60UI is the best marine head unit on the market IMO and its half the price of the Alpine. The Sony was louder, sounded better, and was MUCH easier to use.

I second that. Sony is our favorite radio to sell right now. And by far the easiest to use.

2009 Db Drag National Champ, Super Street No Wall

Team XS-SPL

Team Hertz/Audison

Team Crossfire Car Audio

California's reason for earthquakes!

"If you ain't first, your last!"

• 2 weeks later...

Im gonna have to come up and show you how to drive that thing one day.

Whats the sony go for? only thing I havent secured for my boat in the headunit. Been looking at the alpine and fusion ip600.

You drive??? You dont know nuthin about boats that go over 45 mph.

I sell the Sony for $199 but for you.....

$249 :D

Archived