Air Ride Technologies in my Hoe - Shockwave Titanium has Arrived! Pics Job STARTED 4/2/10

Love how nicely that tank tucks up in the rear there. And very nice build up. I am also sure you have looked into it/addressed it already, but just as a caution I would double check to ensure that is the newer DOT approved stainless steel tank. They were having issues with them exploding from the rusting inside of them, especially when people werent using water traps.

Again...I am sure you have looked into it and have researched it already....but if nothing else, at least people reading this will be aware of it for future purchases! :D

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Hey Steve.. You can also try Suicidedoors.com.. That is where I get all the bag related stuff I need. Very nice people over there and I have been dealing with them for over 6 years now and never had a problem with them. Talk to a guy named Ricky.. He should be able to help you out with anything you need. The Hoe is going to be redonkulous when you finish with those bags and you will notice a big difference in ride quality...

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

this isnt my first time playing with bags, i got it handled. 1 compressor will be fine, im not hopping and hitting side to side with it, constantly using it with heavy demand......its going to level up my ride, and keep the tank full but not run constantly like you would if you were "hittin switches".

i feel u though, if i had room i would be using a minimum of another tank and another compressor - i have 2 more compressors i just dont feel they are necessary for this type of air ride.

thanks though!

I was thinking more along the lines of duty cycle with the one compressor, so i suggested a higher capacity compressor as you are only doing one. But, its cool...Just lookin out.

Yay for the newb telling Steve to buy something from AirBagIt.com

You've got this handled, do work.

LOL @ Newb. I bought compressors from them. Nothing else. If you read my post, thats all I recommended. I also recommended Oasis as well, but again, you didnt read.

Great build Steve.

Edited by scubwoofer

Love how nicely that tank tucks up in the rear there. And very nice build up. I am also sure you have looked into it/addressed it already, but just as a caution I would double check to ensure that is the newer DOT approved stainless steel tank. They were having issues with them exploding from the rusting inside of them, especially when people werent using water traps.

actually everything in the kit that CAN be DOT approved, IS..including the tank. Thanks!

I like the new setup from ART... I wonder if I can upgrade my shockwaves since they are not at all what I expected... Looks great

That was my original plan... LOL... Just a functional suspension system to support the weight of the system...

Very interesting... Its hard to do... You know, buy all the stuff up front at full price, and try and show them you're worth it... LOL...

I had NO IDEA... I sooo feel for you man... I have 10 more years to go til the F'ing C*** can finally stop talking to me... I hate her, I know EXACTLY what you are going through... As if the 45K from my annuity, the condo, and 720 a month wasnt enough, she is constantly talking about taking me back to court for this, that and anytime she gets pissed, which is almost daily...

Agreed

What's a "fake" show winner??

what did you expect from your shockwaves that you didnt get? I ordered the best shit they have so its probably a little different then the lower, more affordable models.....hopefully i got what i paid for :)

the sponsor thing, it sucks, but its true. You cant expect anyone to hook you up unless there is something in it for THEM. One of those basic, "team" discounts is usually your first step to getting sponsored. Take that slight, "feel good" team discount, and make something out of it and your next purchase, the deal will be better! "I will show all my friends" doesnt work anymore.....they want millions of views on the net. Hell, sorry to hurt some feelings here, but even having a world record in dbdrag isnt always a ticket to a free-ride sponsorship....if i cant tell you one single current world record holder in any class, do you think the general public who doesnt know anything about competitions can? I dont think so....anyway what im getting at is you need exposure and with that comes the smokin and sometimes FREE deals.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

actually everything in the kit that CAN be DOT approved, IS..including the tank. Thanks!

I figured as much, especially since you seem to do your research. Good to point out for those who are in the market, or already have the chrome/stainless tanks from before though since they were having a ton of issues with them exploding in peoples cars.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

shit looks on point steve! a bit off topic but i had said that when i get my cb7 on the road again id roll by air ride and snap a pic since i live down the street from them. funny... this is a SMALL ass town and low and behold, air ride tech is here! lol ill roll by the body shop they have sometime. there is some pretty sick cars around here that have come out of that place. they all frequent the local car shows.

the frosty white cb7 in the snow...

location... air ride technologies.

downsized_0224001435.jpg

by the way steve they have you on their website telling everyone to check out your youtube vids...

Steve on ridetech.com

Edited by teknikalitch

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX

Head Unit: Alpine X-001

Mids/Highs Front: Rockford Fosgate P1652-S Components

Mids/Highs Rear: Rockford Fosgate P1653 3-Ways

Mids/Highs Amp: Hifonics Zxi6410

Sub: Fi 15" BTL With HiXmCoil Option

Sub Amp: Hifonics Bxi2008D

Enclosure: 5.2Cubes Gross Tuned at 31Hz

Wiring: One Run Of 0g