Ok i am watching boondock saints on adult swim and i just have to know this answer. I am so tired of always being called racist when im not, so my question is "Why is it ok for a black person to call another black person a N***** but it is not ok for another race to call a black person a N***** even if that person from the other race is black just from a different background such as a person from africa?"

1986 Nissan 300zx

3.0 T3 turbo

1989 Chevy Camaro RS Convertable

5.0 305

714196241.png10230860.png

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/TantricCurse.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">TantricCurse.</iframe

Check out our web page and become a member www.lethalaudioshop.webs.com

boondock saints is a movie about irish people

i think your thinking of the boondocks

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

er and a are two diff things, isn't not all other races...Latinos say nigga all the time, look at Fat Joe and other artists. Its mainly white ppl but...it does depend on the person, some ppl trip and some ppl don't. It all just depends...

This guy just happened to be battling and the ppl tripped out lmao

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i see the difference in the er and a but it would not make one difference in th matter i have seen a random black guy tell another whats up n***a and nothing and seen white guys get layed out doing the same thing to another white guy.

1986 Nissan 300zx

3.0 T3 turbo

5.0 305

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/TantricCurse.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">TantricCurse.</iframe

Like I said it depends on the ppl you around and if they trip or not, I've said it around black guys (even though I try not to say it at all) and they didn't trip.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

hey its all good figure i would ask and see what answers i would get ill keep looking and see what input gets around.

1986 Nissan 300zx

3.0 T3 turbo

5.0 305

All depends on the people and the context of how you use the word. I know white guys who hang out with blacks and they call each other nigga all day. In the case of the dude battle rappin', he used nigga to describe some scrub. It's not like he was callin' a particular person a nigga. IDK. That word is played out.

On another note, I think its mad stupid that black people can make jokes about whites, asians, arabs, etc but when we say one thing about a black person, OH SHIT, I'm the racist!