150db

tomysaw

...with a car i could fit in the back of my tahoe. get real. or possibly get over yourself. whichever suits you best.

At least I don't have a crx. My car happens to have a back seat that is fully functionable when I have my spl setup in it. The daily setup is much larger and I leave the back seats down all the time with it. A Tahoe is a loud vehicle to start with and I would think that would give you and advantage with all that room back there for batteries, amps, and a proper size enclosure to help me get over myself.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

It's cool I'm done anyway. Like I said this is why I haven't posted a lot lately and why I just read. I tried posting today to try and help out and give some info and it turned into a complete threadjack bashfest.

The offer is still there on the table if you want a friendly competition, otherwise I'll just go back to reading and keeping quiet.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

Im down!! And we dont have to wait we can do it this week! Hell we can do it tonight ! I got the mic right here! But mic placement must be shown on video and the score as well!!

TEAM SUNDOWN

GROUNDPOUNDERS INC (SPL TEAM)

156.7 DB CLUB USACI LEGAL!

2009 AMA 0-500 CHAMPION (TEXAS BASS PRODUCTIONS) 151.9@48hz

154.5 at 33hz

TEAM CHANNEL CHECK

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

sa.jpg

Leave em be nightshade...its not worth your time. You dont run DC so they arent gonna give a shit about anything you say.

I care about what he says and I run DC..... Oh yeah I also happen to be a teammate :)

Zach can we make this a Team Venture My 10's your 15 against the best they got :)

OP this got way of cours but you can do it you just have to work at it. Your not gonna have a drop in 150+ with that equipment out of a trunk. G/L and dont ever give up on your trunk :)

Im down!! And we dont have to wait we can do it this week! Hell we can do it tonight ! I got the mic right here! But mic placement must be shown on video and the score as well!!

1. I don't own a Term Lab

2. I won't have my Sundown saz3500's until next Friday

3. I'm already at a 155.2 legal in competition with only 5200 clamped watts, so what do you think will happen when I almost double the power?

I care about what he says and I run DC..... Oh yeah I also happen to be a teammate :)

Zach can we make this a Team Venture My 10's your 15 against the best they got :)

OP this got way of cours but you can do it you just have to work at it. Your not gonna have a drop in 150+ with that equipment out of a trunk. G/L and dont ever give up on your trunk :)

Rob Team High X-Cursion does not make it a goal to compete against one another. Not to mention that it will take you 2X to 3X the power that I have to even come close to my score. I am already louder than you with a single 15 and 5200 clamped watts where as you clamped almost 8500 iirc. This has nothing to do with us competing aganist one another however I do not have much faith in DC at all to begin with. I'm not going to just go and compete against my own teamate because of what some guy on the internet says and since he is running DC. You see where I'm coming from, this has nothing to do with either of us so let's keep it that way.

I have no problem with you running DC, you know that I just don't like the company and we've never said anything about it to one another. I know you are just messing around but I don't want other people on here to take it seriously and think we are fighting with one another. If you want to keep it very very friendly then yes we can compete with one another :)

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

1. I don't own a Term Lab

2. I won't have my Sundown saz3500's until next Friday

3. I'm already at a 155.2 legal in competition with only 5200 clamped watts, so what do you think will happen when I almost double the power?

Rob Team High X-Cursion does not make it a goal to compete against one another. Not to mention that it will take you 2X to 3X the power that I have to even come close to my score. I am already louder than you with a single 15 and 5200 clamped watts where as you clamped almost 8500 iirc. This has nothing to do with us competing aganist one another however I do not have much faith in DC at all to begin with. I'm not going to just go and compete against my own teamate because of what some guy on the internet says and since he is running DC. You see where I'm coming from, this has nothing to do with either of us so let's keep it that way.

I have no problem with you running DC, you know that I just don't like the company and we've never said anything about it to one another. I know you are just messing around but I don't want other people on here to take it seriously and think we are fighting with one another. If you want to keep it very very friendly then yes we can compete with one another :)

i think he was saying that you two could compete with the other guys...i dont think he was wanting to compete with you...

Archived