Stranger: ho ,america

Stranger: evening?

You: yeah

Stranger: i can see sunny haha

You: lol what do u mean?

Stranger: can speack chinese?

You: who me?

Stranger: yes

You: nope, lol.. once again are you a male or female, so i actually know who im taking to maybe a name too haha

Stranger: ..........can,t understand.

You: are a guy or a girl, and what is your name? ;]

Stranger: cant undrstand

You: well this is weird, do u have a dick or a pussy?

lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

You: for sure, are u a dude or a female lol

Stranger: froM?

You: Cali

Stranger: Cali?i china

You: california!

Stranger: ho ,america

Stranger: evening?

You: yeah

Stranger: i can see sunny haha

You: lol what do u mean?

Stranger: can speack chinese?

You: who me?

Stranger: yes

You: nope, lol.. once again are you a male or female, so i actually know who im taking to maybe a name too haha

Stranger: ..........can,t understand.

You: are a guy or a girl, and what is your name? ;]

Stranger: cant undrstand

You: well this is weird, do u have a dick or a pussy?

lol

LMFAO... that just made my night

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This thing is really taking off:

http://www.itwire.com/your-it-news/home-it/37217-faith-no-more-stream-entire-show-to-chatroulette

Also there is a video of a guy who used a puppet with a fake penis jacking off that is quite amusing but I'm not sure I can post it here hehe. He got people's reactions and it was fantastic (real penis people edited out, thank god)

images-1.jpg

O man, I am the king of this site - I have been off and on it for months now -

When I first got on it, there were about 2100 people at most now theirs like 20k -

I have saved tons of funny screen shots on my pc, ill post up later. The site is addicting, its nice break out the Halloween costumes. lol

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

Well people (even alllll the way back then) probably weren't too keen on all the penis and gay displays going on. Apparently most bisexual dudes or gay dudes or whatever like to show off their junk.

Why the hell can't bi women be like that?

Anyhow, here's to hoping 20k in people means the dick exposure will be diluted by normal people. It looks to me that people now go there in social groups while drinking.. and it is just sort of a fun social interaction. The idea is so brilliant I can't believe it took off now. I love to talk, so i might put on a weird shirt and hop on tonight while having a few.

I've just been too lazy to hook up the webcam.

images-1.jpg

Well people (even alllll the way back then) probably weren't too keen on all the penis and gay displays going on. Apparently most bisexual dudes or gay dudes or whatever like to show off their junk.

Anyhow, here's to hoping 20k in people means the dick exposure will be diluted by normal people. It looks to me that people now go there in social groups while drinking.. and it is just sort of a fun social interaction. The idea is so brilliant I can't believe it took off now. I love to talk, so i might put on a weird shirt and hop on tonight while having a few.

20k+ people, 5kish are dudes masturbating. 10k are just men who only talk to females (since when can't two males talk about normal things?) the others are a bunch of weirdos.. people with masks, people watching TV (camera toward tv), just random pics, no cameras lol

some lesbots on there dont mind at all. :rolleyes:

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

Archived