Avalanche Vs 08 WRX STi

Which one...  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should I buy?

• New WRX STi
    • 4WD Avakance

if you really think the 4cylnder turbo intercooled, jap car will out live the tried and true v8 chevy. buy the sti :)

ur only saying that because of the fact that you could fit more subs in the avalanch. sti> pretty much over any car truck

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

if you really think the 4cylnder turbo intercooled, jap car will out live the tried and true v8 chevy. buy the sti :)

You obviously don't know Subaru's all that much. Up here in the frozen north we still have ALOT of Subaru's from the late 80's and 90's. A Subaru will go anywhere a POS Avalanche will go. Its weight VS torque. Nothing beats a Subaru in the snow. Why else would Subaru own so many rally car titles?

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

I vote neither. I think the new subarus are ugly. Why would you wanna drive a station wagon anyways? And no on the avalanche because they cant pulll/haul for shit, ive seen way too many with many many problems.

BUT if I have to chose, avalanche, because , well....its not a station wagon.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

just be a man and get a suby, that way you can be fast, have a little bump with a 10 or 12 in the back, and also do well in the snow : ) its a triple threat killer right there. also gas mileage will be about the same as the avalance if your one of the guys that will never keep their foot out of the throttle : ) but then again youll be going way faster lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

+1 If your gonna go "offroading" get a jeep or something

he means like rally racing.

and ive been in a subie, an 02 wrx i think fucking insane, it had so much more GRIP than my 4x4 96 suburban ever had, and i even had snow tires. honestly, i think lifted subies look AWESOME, but they need the special mud flaps or else they look strange. and a vanch would be no where near as fun. ive only driven a rwd vanch and i can tell you without a shadow of a doubt i would go with the subaru. amazing on and off the road. just get an older subie, the new ones arent as good as the older ones were, something with the axles i think.

ken_block_subaru_impreza_wrx_sti_8_cd_gallery.jpg

lets see a vanch do that.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

its all going to depend on what sort of off roading your going to do if your just talking dirt roads the STI will be fine but if your talking mud and rocks like you might see in a 4x4 park the avalanche is the way to go personaly Id go with the avalanche but Id also be useing it somewhat as a truck towing stuff.

Archived